Arabic: (Practice Sentences)
Shaikh Abdullah Faisal
Shaikh Abdullah Faisal
1. a ta'budoona maa laa yamlik lakum naf'an wa laa darran???
Are you going to worship something which cannot benefit or harm you?
2. laqad kafara allatheena Qaaloo innallaha thaalithu thalaatha
Verily those who say that Allaah is the third of the three have disbelieved
3. maa asaabaka min hasana fa min allah wa maa asaabaka min sayyi'a fa min
Whatever good comes to you is from Allaah, and whatever evil afflicts you is
from your own self
4. afalaa yatadabbaroona al Qur'an wa lau kaana min indi gharillah la wajadoo feehi
Do they not ponder over the Qur'aan and had it been from anyone besides
Allaah, they would have found in it many contradictions
5. kutiba alaikum al Qitaal wa huwa kurhun lakum. wa 3saa an taktahoo shay'an wa
huwa khairun lakum
Fighting has been prescribed upon you, though you dislike it and perhaps
you may dislike something, but it is good for you.
6. al ulamaa warathatul anbiyaa
The scholars are the inheritors of the prophets
7. innamaa yakhshaa allah min ibaadihi al ulamaa
Verily only the scholars fear Allaah from his servants
8. wa lan tajid li sunnatillah tabdeelaa
And you will never find any change in the way of Allaah
9. a lam yajidka yateeman fa'aawaa
Did He not find you as an orphan and He sheltered you?
10. laqad khalaqnaa al insaana fee kabad
Verily we created man in toil
11. a laysa allahu bi ahkam al haakimeen
Is Allaah not the best of judges??
12. Annaa yakoon lahu walad wa lam takun lahu saahiba??!!
How can he have a child when he doesn’t have a wife?
13. li kulli nabee adow minal jinn wal ins
Every prophet has enemies from the Jinn and men
14. wa maa kaana li nafsin an tamoot illa bi ithnillah
A soul cannot die except with the permission of Allaah
15. wa jaa min aqsal madina rajul yas'3aa Qaala yaa Qaumee ittabi'3oo al mursaleen
And a man came rushing from the furthest part of the city and said, oh my
people, Follow the messengers
16. yaa ibaadee innee harramtu al dhulm alay nafsee wa ja'altu baynakum muharrama fa laa tadhaalamoo
Oh my slaves, verily I have made oppression Haraam on myself and i have
made it Haraam between you, so do not oppress one another
17. wa la in sa'altahum man khalaqa as-samaawaati wal ard layaqooloon Allah.
And if you were to ask them, who created the heavens and the earth, they
would surely say, Allaah
18. wa lakum fil Qisaas hayaat
And in retaliation there is life
19. wa idhaa qeela lahum ittabi'oon maa anzala Allah Qaaloo bal nattabi3 maa alfaynaa alaihi aabaa'anaa
And when it is said to them, Follow that which Allaah has revealed, they say
we will rather follow what we found our fathers upon
20. laysa al birr al tuwalloo wujoohakum Qibla al mashriq wal maghrib
Piety is not turning your face in the direction of the east or the west
21. allatheena aataynaahum al kitaab ya'rifoonahu kamaa ya'rifoona abnaa'ahum
Those who were given the book recognized him the way they recognize their
22. innamaa amruhu idhaa araada shay'an an yaqool lahu kun fayakun
Verily His command is, whenever He intends to do something He says, be,
and it is
23. hal ataaka hadith moosa?
Has the story of Moosa come to you?
24. yaa ayyu allatheena aamanoo laa tas'aloo an ashyaa in tubda lakum tasu'kum
Oh you who believe, do not ask regarding matters which, if they are exposed
to you will cause you harm
25. wa laa yushrik fee hukmihi ahada
And none shares with Him in his judgment / legislation
26. wa min aayaatihi an khalaqa lakum min anfusikum azwaajaa
And from among his signs is that he created for you from yourselves spouses
27. wa laa tusalli alay ahadin minhum maata abadan. wa laa taqum alay Qabrihi
And do not perform Salaah on anyone of them who had died, and do not
stand by his grave
28. innallah ishtaraa minal mu'mineen anfusahum wa amwaalahum bi anna lahum al jannah
Verily Allaah has purchased from the believers their souls and their wealth
in exchange for Jannah
29. Allah yarzuq man yashaa bighair hisaab
Allaah sustains whom He wills without any account
30. maa kaana lin-nabee wallatheena aamanoo an yastagfiroo lil mushrikeen
It is not right for the prophet and those who believe to seek forgiveness for