Tuesday, July 12, 2011
-130- BE and it is !
Tafseer Surah Baqarah: Be And It Is
by Shaikh Abdullah Faisal
link to page
In our last sitting, we stopped at ayah 117
The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : "Be!" - and it is. (Al-Baqarah 2:117)
ALLAH created only 3 things with his 2 hands:
2. The pen
3. The arsh
(in another hadith, he created the Heavens with his hands)
Imam adh-Dhahabee – rahimahullaah – narrates from Abdullah ibn Umar (radi-Allahu ‘anhu), “Allah created four things with his hands, the Throne, Pen, Adam and Paradise, then for the rest of the creation he said “Be” and it became” (Ibn Jareer in his ‘Tafseer’ (23/185), Daarimee in ‘Radd Alal Mareesee’ (p.90), Baihaaqee in ‘Asmaa Was-Sifaat’ (p.233)).
-but with all other things, when HE wants to create HE says:
-kunfaya kun: be and it is
ALLAH is the Creator
- and the relationship between ALLAH and us is that we are the creation
- we are the servant, the and and ALLAH is the Rabb, the Lord
-The infidels exaggerate in the relationship between the Creation and the Creator
-they want to make it a more personal relationship,
-calling themselves children of God
-and they say God begets a son
"I will declare the decree: The LORD hath said unto Me, `Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten Thee. Psalms 2:7
-these infidels contradict themselves
-they claim that Jesus is the only begotten son
-but in the book of psalms 2:7 God has another begotten son
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
The bible claims that both Jesus and David are the begotten sons of God; this is a clear contradiction; whenever something is on bautil, falsehood, you can expect many, many contradictions; whenever something is on the haqq, you can expect it to be free from contradictions
Do they not then consider the Qur'ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein many contradictions. (An-Nisa 4:82)
ALLAH is the author of the Quran, therefore its impossible for you to find contradictions within the Quran ALLAH challenges humans to find contradictions in the Quran, but verily they cannot
One of the most beautiful Tafseer about the Qu'ran is Adwaa' ul bayaan
- that tafseer is unique, because the scholar uses Quran to explain Qu'ran
- because the Scholar who wrote the Tafseer he used the Qu’ran
- to explain the Qu’ran.
- the Person who wrote the Tafseer is Alaama Shinqayti.
- every person in tribe of Shinqayti produces those
- who know the Qu’ran very well, the best in Arabic.
- You can YouTube Muhammad Mukhtaar Shinqayti &
- his Arabic is the best & most beautiful ever.
- their Shinqayti tribe is the best in Arabic & Tafseer.
There are different types of Tafseer:
1. Qu’ran explaining Qu’ran
2. Hadith Explaining Qu’ran
3. Sahabahs explaining Qu’ran
4. Arabic Language explaining Qu’ran.
5. Aql explaining Qu’ran - which is not allowed.
-You are not allowed to use Aql because
-your aql will tell you that there is no wine in Paradise.
The description of Paradise which the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised (is that) in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord... (Muhammad 47:15)
The honey in Dunya is not pure
-because it is mixed with sugar.
-your Aql tells you that there is no wine in Paradise
-because you compare the wine in the Dunya with the Wine in Paradise.
-And the Dunya wine intoxicants you & has defects on your body,
-unlike the wine in Paradise.
-so we use the Qu’ran & not approve that which our Aql says.
"The (Hell) Fire complained to its Lord saying, 'O my Lord! My different parts eat up each other.' So, He allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in summer, and this is the reason for the severe heat and the bitter cold you find (in weather)." Bukhari, Vol 4, Book 54, No 482:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "In very hot weather delay the Zuhr prayer till it becomes (a bit) cooler because the severity of heat is from the raging of Hell-fire. The Hell-fire of Hell complained to its Lord saying: O Lord! My parts are eating (destroying) one another. So Allah allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in the summer. The breath in the summer is at the time when you feel the severest heat and the breath in the winter is at the time when you feel the severest cold." (Book #10, Hadith #512)
If you rely on your Aql
- you will not be able to approve that in Hell there is extreme coldness
- whereas the above Hadith proves there is.
- Hence we cannot rely on our Aql to know
- what is in Hell fire & what is in Paradise.
- We wipe on the top of the Socks & not the bottom, but if we use Aql
- we will wipe the bottom as well, which is not what the Hadith proves.
The relationship between us & Allah is:
- We are the creation & He is the Creator.
- We cannot say we are the Children of Allah - This is SHIRK.
Glorified is your Lord, the Lord of Honour and Power! (He is free) from what they attribute unto Him! (180) And peace be on the Messengers! (181) And all the praises and thanks are to Allâh, Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists). (182) [As-Saaffat 37:180-182]
'Ali ibn Abi Taalib (r) said "If the religion was based on the intellect, then the bottom of the leather sock would be more deserving to be wiped than the top." Reported by Aboo Daawood (162)
Allah explains how He does not have Human Quality in Surah 37:180-182 -- Prophet (pbuh) fought 27 Battles in his life time for the sake of Tawheed - Because Allah said fight till there is no more fitnah..(Surah 8:39)
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world].... [Al-Anfal 8: 39]
Prophet Ibrahim was thrown in Hell fire fore Tawheed,
- five greatest messengers : Muhammad, Abraham, Musa, Jesus and Noah
- when the Prophet (pbuh) was in Cave, the first word was IQRA revealed to him
- Meaning READ in the NAME of your LORD.
Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists), (Al-Alaq 96:1)
NOT by the Aql
- for our Aql says one thing whereas the reality is otherwise
- that which ALLAH revealed.
- The Mutazalite use their Aql & Iblees was the first Mutazalite!
- The Mutazalite will always use his Aql on Deen.
(Allâh) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate yourself, when I commanded you?" Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay." (Al-Araf 7:12)
- Hence the reason why Ibliss did not bow down to Adam ^^^ as per above Surah.
- And Ibliss wonders why Allah created such a creation.
- You cannot look down on any creation of Allah, unlike what Ibliss did.
- Prophet (pbuh) was an Arab, & its a great honor to speak Arabic,
- but only if you are a Muslim.
Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware. (Al-Hujraat 49:13)
If you are a Kaafir
- then there is no use of you to know Arabic
- because Abu Lahab was a Arab but his Arabic did not save him!
-- The Ayah 49:13, gets rid of Racism, ageism, nationalism, tribalism,
- all the 'MAN MADE ISM'S'.
-- But Prophet said in his Hadith, that they will not give up 4 things out of which Racism is one of them.
“There are four matters of jahiliyyah that exist among my ummah and they will not give them up: boasting about one’s forefathers, casting aspersions upon people’s lineages, seeking rain by the stars and wailing for the dead.” [Sahîh Muslim (934)]
What makes us better is Taqwa, not our race or color.
- When you mourn loudly over your dead ones,
- the person who is dead gets harmed & hurt.
- Prophet (pbuh) called Racism, the dung beetle.
- The extend of how bad racism is compared to as a dung beetle.
- If you have preference to a particular race for marriage, it is not racism.
And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan-girls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them),... [An-Nisa 4:3]
For the ruling for that comes under Surah 4:3, marry women of your choice.
“Indeed Allah has removed from you the blind loyalties of jahiliyyah and the pride for ancestry. Either be a pious believer or a miserable insolent. (All of) you are children of Adam, and Adam is from dust. Let some men cease to take pride in others, who are nothing but burning coal for the HellFire, it will be easier for Allah to handle them than a dung beetle driving his nose into filth” Narrated by Abu Hurayrah (r.a.), Ahmad, Abu Dawud [This hadith is graded Hasan; similar reported in at-Tirmidhi]
- You can marry black, white, Asian, oriental... which ever you prefer...
- you cannot marry the same 4 women with the same race for that might bore you. --
Even Prophet (pbuh) did not do so,
- he married from different races.
- Like how you have a garden, with different flowers, roses.
Whenever a person wants to be a kaafir, he will find excuse to become or remain a kaafir. -- They say, seeing is believing -- You believe in Darwinism, yet you did not see Monkey involving into human -- Then how can you say, seeing is believing. -- Human soul cannot be seen & yet we believe in it, that it exists. -- For Allah says the soul can speak, feel in Surah 89:27-30
(It will be said to the pious — believers of Islamic Monotheism): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction! (27) "Come back to your Lord, Well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing (unto Him)! (28) "Enter you, then, among My (honoured) slaves, (29) "And enter you My Paradise!" (30) [Al-Fajr 89:27-30]
- Human soul is a separate entity and a mystery,
- something that even baffles the scholars.
And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Rûh (the Spirit); Say: "The Rûh (the Spirit): is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." (Al-Isra 17:85)
From all the studies that Shaikh did on Human Soul, he concludes that the best Scholar who has described Human Soul & wealth with the matter the best is Ibnul Qayyim al Jawziyya.
- None of the other scholars could reach up to the standard of his book.
- He explains, have you seen the blue flame of the coal, human soul is the similar
- without the blue flame in the human body the human body is dead.
Allah created the four things with His hands, the rest He did not create with His hands. -- Many people have problem that Allah has 2 Hands. -- These are the deviant sects, like the Tablighi, Ashari, Shia, etc.
(Allâh) said: "O Iblis (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?" (Sad 38:75)
Yet the deviant Sects do not want to accept the above Ayah.
- They say that by my 2 Hands, Allah means my 2 powers!
- We do not go into the depth of what Allah has said...
- we read it, believe it & leave it.
- Our Aqeedah is that Allah has 2 hands but His hands do not resemble our hands.
- Its is in fact compulsory for us to believe as such.
The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you mates from yourselves, and for the cattle (also) mates. By this means He creates you (in the wombs). There is nothing like Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer. (Ash-Shura 42:11)
Allah himself declares in Surah 42:11 that
- He has 2 hands but does not resemble that of us.
- Surah Ikhlaas - There is nothing that resembles ALLAH.
- Neither in His 99 names & attributes.
"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him." (Al-Ikhlas 112:4)
You are not praising Allah if you say Allah does not have hands.
- You are in fact belittling Allah
- you must praise Allah as He has Himself in the Qu’ran.
- These deviant sects say that we the Wahabbis take the Qu’ran literal.
- We say to them, that you are a Munafiqh,
- because no one takes Qu’ran more literal then the Shia themselves!
And to Allâh belong the east and the west, so wherever you turn (yourselves or your faces) there is the Face of Allâh (and He is High above, over His Throne). Surely! Allâh is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing. (Al-Baqara 2:115)
You use Surah 2:115 to say Allah is everywhere & use it as evidence literally! -- Whereas that is not what the Ayah means.. it means that Allah's knowledge is everywhere & not Him physically!
And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge). (Qaf 50:16)
And you take Surah 50:16 literal.
Sufyaan ath-Thawree was asked about the verse, “and He is with you wheresoever you are”. He said, ‘His Knowledge’ (Bukhari’s, ‘Khalq Af’aal Ebaad’).
- You use it to support that Man becomes Allah
- and you become so near to him that you don’t have to pray to him anymore
- claim of Soofis & other deviant sects.
Some Places are holy & some are unholy.
- The unholy places are Disco, pub, bathroom
- & yet you say that Allah is everywhere.
- If you as a Muslim refuse to be seen in unholy places,
- how can you accept Allah to be in places as such.
- Deobandis believe that Allah is everywhere,
- we. the ASWJ do not believe so & such marriages can never work.
- And so does Barelvis & yet they hate each other,
- whereas they have the same belief/ the same Aqeedah.
- They both belief in Democracy, the belief of shaytan!
- The reason you hate each other is because you are competing.
Shaikh said to a Barelvis, why do you read the Qu’ran because you do not believe Surah 20:5 & Surah 67:16.
Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allâh), will not cause the earth to sink with you, and then it should quake? (Al-Mulk 67:16)
- They make up their own religion which is Hislam & NOT ISLAM!
The Most Gracious (Allâh) rose over (Istawâ) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). (Ta-Ha 20:5)
- Allah declares that He is over the heavens &
- yet you the deviant sect do not believe this statement!
“And the Qur’an is a proof for you or against you.” [Muslim]
Qu’ran will be for you or against you on the Day of Judgment
- for you read & memorize but do not believe & implement.
- The sentence that makes you a kaafir is: where was Allah when he created the Arsh? - The answer to this question that they the deviant sects ask is 'Allah hu A3laam'! - Muttaqi = The person who fears Allah.
THE ROAD TO TAQWA:
1. Keep up the Prayers.
Al-Ankaboot Recite (O Muhammad SAW) what has been revealed to you of the Book (the Qur'ân), and perform As-Salât (Iqamât¬as¬Salât). Verily, As-Salât (the prayer) prevents from Al-Fahshâ' (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse) and Al-Munkar
2. Do constant Dhikr (Hujjah Surah 43:36)
Az-Zukhruf And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allâh) (i.e. this Qur'ân and worship of Allâh), We appoint for him Shaitân (Satan devil) to be a Qarîn (a intimate companion) to him. (36)
Al-Tawba O you who believe! Be afraid of Allâh, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds). (119)
3. Be in the company of Righteous People (Hujjah Surah Tawbah:119)
On the authority of Abu Hurairah (r-a), who narrated that the Prophet (pbuh) said,
“A man is upon the religion of his best friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends.” [Sunan Abu Dawud, Book of Manners, #4833, Hasan]
4. To become Talib ul-i'lm.
5. To turn your Home to a Muslim library, knowledge.
6. To do researches on Deen, to gain knowledge.
- You knowledge increases with researches on deen.
7. To keep company of Scholars to benefit from their ikhlaaq (character) & adaab.
The Messenger of Allah said, "The world, with all that it contains, is accursed except for dhikr (the remembrance of Allah) that which pleases Allah; and the religious scholars and seekers of knowledge.'' [At-Tirmidhi]