CONFERENCE: ALLAH IS PREPARING US FOR VICTORY
ATTRIBUTES OF THE VICTORIOUS GROUP by Abu Nusaybah
This topic is relevant and important for us
- we need to understand the reality we are living today
- we understand that the ummah needs a solution
- the Taifa Mansoorah are in the front line of the ummah today (and always)
- they are the strangers of our time
- before Islam was established
Abdullah ibn Masood narrated that the prophet said:
- Allah looked to the earth and he was displeased with the people of the world,
- except from a few people who were remnants of the people of the book
- (who were monotheist)
- so Allah sent the prophet Muhammad salah Allahu alayhe wasalam
- to call to tawheed
- to reject all the false idols
Allah said: Worship Allah and reject the taghoot.
- this was the call of the messenger Muhammad,
- this call shook Arabia!
- for generations they had been worshipping idols
- living in a state of filth.
- everyone was shocked - the east and the west
- because it’s a heavy burden!
- you must be an enemy of the mushrikeen
- Allah revealed to Musa:
- If you were to take the kalimah "la ilaha ila Allah"
- it would outweigh everything else in existence.
- the one who is a stranger is the one who has baraa
- for the enemies of Allah.
- he will be the one, who stand with Allah to support him,
- when the others will be trying to save themselves.
The deen of Allah became established
- the Quraish had tribes coming to give them the jizya
- in the time of Ahmad ibn Hanbal, the word of Allah
- became something strange ( the Quran )
- the ummah began to deviate from the sunnah
- the constant of jihad was not strange at that time
- the ummah saw the mujahideen not as strangers,
- but as honourable men who were defenders of the deen
The Shia Rafidah in Egypt helped the crusaders:
- who took all of the Muslim lands!
- Salahudin at that time was a stranger!
- he was trying to unite the ummah under one banner
- he was trying to unite the ummah to liberate the masjid al aqsa.
- they thought he was crazy!
- when Allah give Hidaaya to His servant
- And Allah will give victory!
- The ummah continued to regress.
- there was occupation of the Muslim lands
- the aqeedah of the deen of Allah were being attacked and removed
- The Khilafah was destroyed,!
- Mustafa Ataturk was able to destroy the Khilafah
- the ummah was destroyed to the extent that there was no resistance
- what is the relationship between the ummah and Allah and His Messenger
O you who believe! Do not put (yourselves) forward before Allah and His Messenger (SAW), and fear Allah. Verily! Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. (Al-Hujurat 49:1)
Allah said: Do not put anything before Allah. Fear Allah
- (obey Allah’s commands)
- what is the situation today?
- the Tawagheet are ruling the Muslim lands
- they are ruling without the laws of Allah.
Allah is AL HAKIM
- no one has the right to make law except Allah Alone!
- the people will accept the law of democracy!?
- whilst they know that the Haqq of Allah to be the Ruler and Judge.
- Allah said:
Or have they partners with Allah (false gods), who have instituted for them a religion which Allah has not allowed. And had it not been for a decisive Word (gone forth already), the matter would have been judged between them. And verily, for the Zalimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers), there is a painful torment. (Ash-Shura 42:21)
- this is the state around the world, that people w
- ill accept that false gods will rule over them
- what is the situation of the Ummah with regards
- to the prophet salah Allahu alayhi wasalam
- they are willing to sing nasheeds all day, and make money out of that.
- make food and put it in masjids claiming that
- the prophet will come and eat it!!!
- we find that the ummah claim to love the messenger Muhammad
- yet we find the kuffaar laugh in our faces!
- with their films, newspapers, publications and parliaments
They will say as they wish with regards to the prophet
- in their "freedom of speech"
- if you say something against the mother of a man,
- he will be willing to kill you
- if yo step on a shoe of a man he will attack you..
- but the messenger of Allah is being insulted!>
- how can someone stand in the same room as a man
- who insulted the messenger salah Allahu alayhi wasalam
- There was a rumour in the battle of Uhud that the prophet had been killed
- they found a Sahabah about to die. He asked, "how is the messenger Muhammad"
That Sahabah told them "if the only thing that you have left is one eye that you are able to open, - and any harm comes to Muhammad, Then you are failures!!!"
- The people insult the prophet and his wives now!
The ummah is being attacked and occupied all over the world
- for what reason?
- because they are carrying the burden of "la ilaha ila Allah"
- we find the Muslim land occupied
- Muslims being killed every day
- yet people are silent!
- we have one demo once a year, week or every little while!!!!!
- is this the way of the ummah
- and the true sacrifice of the ummah of Allah aza wa jal ?
- we live in a state of shame!
The women are the pillars of the society,
- the first university is the lap of the mother..
- hind ibn utbah:
- a man came to compliment her son
- saying he would be a leader of Quraysh
- she said he had insulted her son!
- that he would not lead the Quraysh
- he would lead the WORLD!
Who was Mu’awiyah? He became caliph
- why are we failures in regards to our women?
- all the prisoners of the kuffaar should be swapped for the one Muslim!
- yet Aafia Siddiqui is languishing in the prison of the kuffaar.
- our sisters are being raped in the prisons of Iraq!
Many of the ulema remain silent!
- why is Abu Nusaybah giving a talk in Authentic Tauheed!?
- the ulema should be speaking out!
- the majority of the ulema remain silent!
- those who have spoken are behind bars in the prisons of the kuffaar
- do we support them, try to liberate them?
- it shouldn’t be just a few Muslims campaigning
- and trying to free the Muslim captives!
- it should be ALL of us!
- Allah is preparing us for victory
Allah has said: It is He who has sent Allah with the correct deen,
- yet the kuffaar hate it.!
- the victory is coming for the ummah
- Some of us are being prepared for this victory.
- the full authority of the ummah over the whole world
- these difficulties we are facing, what is the way forward?
- so many Jama’at, so many groups, sects..
Everyone is pleased with their own opinion!
- except for a few that Allah has saved from this partisan
- Ask the Muslim what the solution is:
- he will ask you which group he should join!
- the messenger told us:
- this hadith has a high chain of narration (30 Sahabahs)
- "there will always be a party of my ummah
- that will continue fighting for the truth"
On the authority of Imraan ibn Hussain who said: “The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, ‘A group of people from my Ummah will continue to fight for the sake of the truth until the last of them fights the Dajjal (anti-Christ) (Al Hakin in his book Al-Mustadrak Vol. 4 pg. 450)
This victorious group will always be there!
- and will always be victorious
- is it possible that the biggest obligation of our time: revving the deen,
- establishing the Khilafah - do you believe that the people
- who are fighting for the haqq, will not be engaged
- in the acts that will revive the ummah.
- Shaikh ul Islam ibn Taymiyyah was asked "Who are Taifa Mansoorah?"
- he answered: "the mujahideen" (who at that time were in Syria to Egypt)
This is the situation that we face today:
- we need to know who the Taifa Mansoorah are
- even today, and tomorrow and yesterday.
- the question is: can you see who they are?
1. THEY ARE ALWAYS IN EXISTENCE
2. THEY ARE APPARENT
3. See Ma’ida 5:44
- because of their victories over their enemies.
- if you want to know who are victorious over their enemies
- watch the news. you will see for yourself!
O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All¬ Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All¬ Knower. (Al-Ma'idah 5:54)
- they do not turn away from Islam, and they are the ones who go forth in jihad
- in the cause of Allah.
- they work for the deen of Allah
- by default, it is an attribute of the Taifa Mansoorah
- that they work to establish the deen of Allah
RAND corporation discussing the attributes of the "terrorists"
- that they work for the deen of Allah, and the establishment of Khilafah
- Allah said: he will bring forth a people who love Allah and Allah loves them:
- The love of Allah is Ghaib (unseen)
- but there are some signs:
- those who have animosity towards Allah, Allah has declared war upon them!
'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a Friend of Mine, I will indeed declare war against him"[Hadith Qudsi: Bukhari]
The servant of Allah who loves Allah and Allah loves them:
- get to such an extent that Allah will give them whatever they ask for!
- Allah sends forth all kinds of disasters, hurricanes and such
The Muslims love the Taifa Mansoorah and the kufaar hate them!
- even if they disagree with them, they still love them
- for the sake of Allah, (and support them)
- they follow the Shariah themselves and they wish to establish it
- amongst the people
Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Aali Imran 3:31)
- there are people who love to be upon the aqeedah and methodology
- of the prophet (saws)
- if they make mistakes: it is a mistake, not a deliberate action.
- this is from the attributes of Taifa Mansoorah.
- Humble towards the believers and Harsh towards the Disbelievers.
- they are working the utmost to release the prisoners!
Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (48:29)
If a Muslim is killed in the east or on the west, they are concerned
- their swords come out in reaction.
- you find they are the ones who are first to be imprisoned
- and killed in the way of Allah.
- they put their own chests and necks in the way of Allah.
- the greatest mercy you can have for your brother:
- wanting to guide him to the deen, and protect his life!
- they are harsh from the kuffaar:
- when the enemy of Allah wants to harm the Muslims, they are harsh against them!
- they will teach them a lesson they will never forget
- why are we facing difficulties?
- because they don’t want you to join the Taifa Mansoorah
- they won’t just arrest all the Muslims,
- they are careful in what they do,
- as they don’t want to anger the Taifa Mansoorah!
WHEN YOU WALK PROUD IN ANY CITY NEVER FORGET WHOSE SHOULDERS YOU ARE STANDING ON: THE MUJAHIDEEN
The Taifa Mansoorah expose the munafiqeen and the kuffaar, with their tongues.
- they expose the scholars and spies
- those who are against the ummah of Muhammad (saw)
- they have their arrows in the chests of the kuffaar!
- they use their wealth: they release the prisoners,
- look after the widows and their children
- they spend out of what Allah has provided for them:
- for the sake of Allah
- they make those who harm and hurt Muslims forget their own lands!
- they are the Taifa Mansoorah, they wage jihad however they can
- the best of the martyrs is the one who speaks the word of truth
- against the tyrant!
Abu Sa’eed Khudri (RA) reported from the Prophet (SAW) that he said, ‘Indeed, the mightiest of jihad is a just word before a tyrant king.” [Tirmidhi 2181, Abu Dawud 4344, Ibn Majah 4011]
- is the one in Britain who speaks out against Cameron
- the same as the one who does it in the mountain in Afghanistan?
- no they are not the same
- the one in Britain goes home to his wife,
- but the one in Afghanistan is living under the bombers
- they do not fear the blame of the blamers!
- when they have yaqeen (certainty) in the book of Allah and the sunnah,
- they are not concerned about anyone who says anything else.
- (they are not arrogant)
- do not sit comfortably and advise the Taifa Mansoorah!
- if you want to give them constructive criticism,
- then go and live with them....
- they don’t care about what the kuffaar
- and the murtadeen/munafiqeen have to say
- they only care about what Allah,
- the Messenger and the Sahabahs had/have to say.
- to be of the Taifa Mansoorah is a gift from Allah.
- when you are alone with Allah in the third part of the night
- beg Allah to make you from Taifa Mansoorah.
- and beg Allah to make me from the Taifa Mansoorah