CONFERENCE: THE UMMAH OF MUHAMMAD - IN LIGHT OF THE GLOBAL CRUSADES
THE RISING UMMAH BY ABU TALHA (AU)
NOTES typed LIVE by AT7 and AT8
Edit and formatting by AT5 and AT2
THE TOPIC OF THE RISING UMMAH IS NOT EASY TO ADDRESS
- In any of our duroos, we always like to go to the life of the Rasul and copy and paste
- and put into our lives and get lessons from them
- It is not so easy to bring these parallels, if you see the life of the Rasul and his sahabah
- They did not have sleeping moments. This is a new phenomenon, not even in the time of the Salafs.
- Something happened to make the ummah awake and rise again
- Another issue before we start is that when we talk about ummah of Muhammad
- we have to take the issue of numbers from our minds relating the issue of sleeping or rising to that huge number
- knowing that among 1.2 billion numbers of muslims are included all kinds of groups of Sects.
- narrowing this number to altaifa al mansoorah to perhaps 10s of millions, of those who are
Indeed are the taifa al mansura or they are defenders of it or who want to be linked to it
- This is the part of the Ummah that we are mostly interested in
- The core of the ummah that will struggle until the Day of Judgment
- The layer surrounding them, these people raising the lesson of this ayah is
- I started with this one, by making clear that the Ummah, that layers around of al taifa al
mansura is in ascendancy, in a rising stage.
- Because of this issue, many have been deceived by the interpretation of this ayah
- They are realizing the evil stage of their condition and their affairs
...Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector. (Ra'd 13:11)
- it is upon them to start the moves in order
- the first element that is a sign that the ummah is rising
- is that these layers are realizing that Allah subhanahu wa tala will not change their condition as long as they do not change their conditions
- now it is a reverse process
- we are coming from worse to the Khayr
- we are going from disobedience to obedience
- Allah will change the condition in our heart
- one of the elements is the awareness of our deen - awareness of other Muslims
- They are becoming more and more aware
- They are more confident and concerned of the affairs of the ummah
- The clutches of nationalism, tribalism, selfishism
- We are becoming aware of this
It was narrated from Abd-Allaah ibn Masood (RA) that the Prophet (SAW) said: "Whoever starts his day caring about something other than Allaah has nothing to do with Allaah, and whoever does not care about the Muslims is not one of them." [Narrated by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak (4/356)]
- These isms make them forget they are brothers
- They close their eyes when their masters are good to them
- When I wake up, I immediately seek news on other Muslims
- I do not know them but I am an active member of this ummah
- That is why I want to know what is happening in Africa
- The news in Yemen is more important than that of my family and relatives who are indifferent to the Deen
- I want to know what is happening with them, if they fail, why they failed
- I want to make Duaa for them
- I want to ask Allah to change their conditions
- I want to ask Allah to join our hearts as one
- Now we can see that the people of this great ummah are becoming aware
- and breaking the ties that the kuffar have put on their heart
- They want to know what they can do to help.
- Is the majority of these layers are filled with the young ones, the shabab?
- A huge majority of the second layer are people of young ages
- We are finding out that the youth is taking charge
- There is no doubt as soon as the Ummah, that has Khayr in its youth, is an ummah will be victorious
- We knew that for a long time, that the followers of the prophet, were among the poor and not influential, or youth, young men
- This reminds me of the story of the people of Yathrib became Ansar
- To this day and to Yawm Al-Qiyamah we will talk about their Nusrah
- It was young men, 20s, 30s, taking charge of issue of the deen
- A young man took the prophets hand and addresses the people
- addressing people older than him, and more influential
- He said: before you promise that you will take this man’s deen, remember that all the Arab
tribes are going to turn against you and if you cannot fulfill the requirements of this deen
do not make the bai'ah
- So they all agreed to take the hand of the prophet (SAW) and they fulfilled their promise
- Today we are finding that the shabab are criticized. They are still taking charge.
- Our enemies used to judge their own nation by looking at their own youth.
- The communists used to say as long as we have youth like this we will survive and succeed
- Now they see their youth, corrupted and going downwards
- But our youth is rising and taking charge. It is the youth who are shouting loudly without any fear whether living in Muslim countries or in Dar al kufur
- Once you see this, know that the ummah is in the rising stage.
- Some are shocked that 79% or 80% of youth,
- even if they grew up in the land of kufur want to live under Shariah law.
- Indeed the Kuffar want to put out the light of Allah (SWT) but Allah will complete his light.
- It is HE who sent his messenger with Tauheed to make it dominant over all other ideologies.
- The kuffar dislike it, but this ayah will be fulfilled by the struggle of the youth
- Indeed speaking the truth without fear of consequences indicates a rising ummah
- Sometimes silence is from the Shaytan
They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it). (As-Saff 61:8)
He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammed SAW) hate (it). (As-Saff 61:9)
- The youth serve as an initial capsule especially for the people of knowledge
- speaking the truth without fear of consequences as in the hadith of the prophet
Abu Sa’eed Khudri (RA) reported from the Prophet (SAW) that he said, ‘Indeed, the mightiest of jihad is a just word before a tyrant king.” [Tirmidhi 2181, Abu Dawud 4344, Ibn Majah 4011]
- The youth speak the truth in the face of the tyrants
- They listened to their scholars to the Hadith about when the Massih comes
- He will challenge the young men, young men will speak
- Chechnya who are occupied by the murtadeen
- Young men getting up and speaking to the face of the imam appointed by Russia
- knowing what the consequence will be
- As we saw the murtadeen jumped and took him
- We find that with this uprising in the Arab world which we could say is for the benefit of democracy
- It gives us an idea about the youth’s courage
- They stand up to what these tyrants did to them among the Ulama who are going to stand
up and fulfill their duty.
- They are the people who have inherited the legacy of the prophet - they must fear Allah (SWT) the most
- Increasing the number of the Ulamma and the Duaat,
- Who will speak up without fear of consequences is another sign of the rising of the Ummah
- This will serve as a filter for who are the real Ulamma
- from those who twist and misinterpret Allah's (SWT) book
- And many prophets fought in Jihad for the sake of Allah and along with him fought a large bunch of Ribiyun
- They are not only those who have degrees from the universities, Ribuyun are those who are standing with the Prophet and fighting
And many a Prophet (i.e. many from amongst the Prophets) fought (in Allah's Cause) and along with him (fought) large bands of religious learned men. But they never lost heart for that which did befall them in Allah's Way, nor did they weaken nor degrade themselves. And Allah loves As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.). (Aali Imran 3:146)
And they said nothing but: "Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk." (Aali Imran 3:147)
So Allah gave them the reward of this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter. And Allah loves Al-Muhsinûn (the good¬doers - see the footnote of V.3:134). (Aali Imran 3:148)
- Even against larger enemies and if they lose their lives or positions
- This is a sign of a rising Ummah
- Time has passed when people and ummah have been sleeping
- When the ulamah could deceive us
- Now the action has started to speak
- Now when we see the among the ranks of the Mujahideen we see this is an Alim
- They do not change their minds because they are in jail but continue on the path
- One of the elements linked with this is READINESS to die for the Deen
- to give the ultimate sacrifice
- When we say what the ummah is facing, we know that it is a sign of a rising Ummah
- look at what the brothers in Chechnya are facing
- The Russians, these are not your usual enemy
- They say that there is not power stronger than America
- And those small Mujahideen from Afghanistan and Iraq
- are bringing them to their knees like during the days of the prophet who defeated great powers standing in front of the various states are a sign of the rising of the ummah
- We are not facing a weak enemy; we are facing some of the strongest powers of the earth
- They will not be able to subdue the Tai'fa al mansura but the other 6 billion are subdued
- The one before the last element is related to what we said about the ta'ifa mansura, it is crucial to understand that the idea that victory is in numbers, is false thinking that the "izza is in something other than Islam or that it is in the strength of the nation but the one I want to emphasize is the numbers.
- We are deceived by the number of the enemies of Allah we fear, but the power is not in numbers
- We are never going to be larger in numbers or more equipped but our victory is in our obedience to Allah
- If we follow anything else other than our deen then disgrace is upon us
- The ummah is getting rid of the belief that we cannot do anything because of the numbers
- We know that victory will come because of our belief, our tauheed
- The dogs can continue barking
- Shaykh Muhammad Al Maqdsi, when he was released from prison said the dogs are barking and the caravan is continuing its journey
- Who cares what they are barking and saying
- Just make it clear that this rising stage is identified when the priorities become absolutely
clear to the ummah
- A lot of ulammah have the zeal to impress the Kuffar
- Now the priorities are clear
- I will leave it to Abu Nusaybah to continue this Ayah, related to victory, first changing our
condition and the establishment of tauheed, worshipping Allah alone, and not make Shirk
in any aspect, any category today the priority is to understand that Allah SWT is the only
one who can legislate and bring law to the people
Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practice their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Fasiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (An-Nur 24:55)
This is the condition:
- Make Salah and zakat and obey the prophet (SAWS).
- People are making issues of Tauheed a priority, purifying it.
- They know if they move away from this, disaster is coming.
- The rising ummah must reject anything related to Democracy.
- Reject those who are deceiving us with democracy.
- Pray in the proper masjid with the Juma'ah.
- Get rid of all the poison of Taqleed.
- That is another sign of the rising of the Ummah which we are told is an attribute of
- The ummah is returning to what Allah and his prophet said we only listen to Ulammah who
- I ask Allah to guide us on the path of Tauheed and Sunnah and to make us unified around
- I ask Him to accept our deeds.
- I ask Allah to strengthen Deen….Ameen