TAFSEER SURAH TAUBAH (1-14):
THE VERSE OF THE SWORD
by Shaikh Abdullah El Faisal
03.05.2012 (Evening Dars)
Download Audio Go to page
NOTES typed LIVE by AT-10
Edited and Formatted by AT-5
- this is one of the Surah’s that the kuffaar of The West classify as:
- fundamentalist, anti-social, terrorist etc
- the kuffaar classify Surah’s Tauba, Anfal and Muhammad as "radical"
Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures. (Al-Baiyinah 98:6)
- also Surah Bayyinah - Shaikh got into trouble when in prison for giving this Tafseer
- they say the terrorists use these Surahs for their propaganda on the net
- after 9/11 the kuffaar put pressure on countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to change their syllabus
- the kuffaar said the hijackers of the planes on Sept 11, most of them came from Saudi Arabia
- they said the syllabus in Saudi is anti-western, anti-Jewish.
- they deem certain Tafseers to be "politically incorrect"
Tafseer Surah Tauba
Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger (SAW) to those of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), with whom you made a treaty. (At-Tawbah 9:1)
- this Surah doesn't begin with the basmallah.
- Shaikh asked his Shaikhs in University why?
- the answer was:
- this is a Surah of Jihad, so Allah considered it inappropriate to mention the basmallah at the beginning of the Surah.
- Allah said "Baraa’"
- this is the same word that we use in "Al Walaa' wal Baraa’"
- this word is translated as - disavowal
- Surah Taubah is also called Surah Baraa', this is a mighty Surah
- the Surahs of the Quran are not equal
Narrated By Abu Said Al-Khudri: A man heard another man reciting (Surat-Al-Ikhlas) 'Say He is Allah, (the) One.' (112. 1) repeatedly. The next morning he came to Allah's Apostle and informed him about it as if he thought that it was not enough to recite. On that Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is, this Surah is equal to one-third of the Qur'an!" [Sahih Bukhari, Vol 6, Book 61, Hadith #533]
- Surah Ikhlas is equal to a third of the Quran.
Ubayy b. Ka'b said: Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: O Abu' al-Mundhir, do you know the verse from the Book of Allah which, according to you, is the greatest? I said: Allah and His Apostle (SAW) know best. He again said: Abu'l-Mundhir, do you know the verse from the Book of Allah which, according to you, is the greatest? I said: Allah, there is no god but He, the Living, the Eternal. Thereupon he struck me on my breast and said: May knowledge be pleasant for you, O Abu'l-Mundhir! [Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith #1768]
- Ayat al Kursi is the greatest ayah also.
- only Jahiloon make the statement that all Surahs are equal
You are not allowed to make baraa’ from a Muslim.
- even if he has a girlfriend, or drinks alcohol.
- you are only allowed to make baraa’ from a munafiq.
Narrated By Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not lawful for a man to desert his brother Muslim for more than three nights. (It is unlawful for them that) when they meet, one of them turns his face away from the other, and the other turns his face from the former, and the better of the two will be the one who greets the other first." [Sahih Bukhari, Vol 8, Book 73, Hadith #100]
Narrated By Abu Khirash as-Sulami: Abu Khirash heard the Apostle of Allah (SAW) say: "If one keeps apart from his brother for a year, it is like shedding his blood." [Abu Dawud, Book 36, Hadith #4897]
- e.g. one who says its allowed to spy on the Muslims.
- Allah said that He and His Messenger is making Baraa’ from the Mushrikeen
So travel freely (O Mushrikûn - see V.2:105) for four months (as you will) throughout the land, but know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah, and Allah will disgrace the disbelievers. (At-Tawbah 9:2)
- you have a grace period
- but when the four months elapse know that the mighty swords of Islam shall fall on your necks.
- if you do not accept Islam.
And a declaration from Allah and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islamic calendar) that Allah is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikûn) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah. And give tidings (O Muhammad SAW) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve. (At-Tawbah 9:3)
- why did Allah call it "al-Hajj al-Akbar"?
- because this is the day of Eid, the day you slaughter your animals
- the pilgrim does not perform the Eid.
- some will say that this is 9th of Dhul-Hijjah (Yawm al Arafah)
- but the majority say it is the day of Eid.
- because the prophet (SAW) sent Ali with a letter on the 9th year of hijrah
- the prophet chose Abu Bakr to lead the people on hajj
- the prophet did not go on hajj, he stayed in Madinah.
- why did not the rasool (SAW) go on hajj? because the Mushrikeen were still going for hajj!
- he did not want to run shoulder to shoulder with the Mushrikeen on the hajj
- what did the rasool (SAW) write in the letter?
- They asked, why did the prophet give Ali the letter? he said because he was his cousin.
Anas ibn Malik (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) sent the Bara’ah with Abu Bakr. Then he summoned him and said, “It does not behove anyone to convey it except a man of my family. He then summoned Ali (RA) and gave it to him.” (Bara’ah is security or immunity’. [Sunan Tirmidhi (5/275) No. 3090, Musnad Ahmad (3/283) No. 14051, Nasa'i in 'Sunan al-Kubra' (5/128) No. 8460]
Narrated By Abu Huraira: On the Day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijja, in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Abu Bakr was the leader of the pilgrims in that Hajj) Abu Bakr sent me along with other announcers to Mina to make a public announcement: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Then Allah's Apostle sent 'Ali to read out the Surat Bara'a (At-Tauba) to the people; so he made the announcement along with us on the day of Nahr in Mina: "No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year and no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'ba." [al-Bukhaari (369) and Muslim (1347)]
3 things in the letter
1. No-one will enter paradise except a believer
2. no pagan will be allowed to make hajj after this year
3. no Mushrik is allowed to make tawaf around the kaaba naked after this year
Ibn Abbas (RA) narrated: The Prophet (SAW) sent Abu Bakr (RA) commanding him to proclaim these expressions (of bara’ah). Then, he sent Ali (RA) behind him and he caught up with him while he was still on the way. When he heard the cry of the she-camel of Allah’s Messenger (SAW), the Quswa, Abu Bakr (RA) thought that he has come, but he was Ali. He gave the letter of Allah’s Messenger (SAW) in which he had commanded Ali to proclaim those expressions. So, both of them went ahead, performed Hajj and Ali stood up during the day of tashirq and proclaimed, “Allah and His Messenger are immune from (absolved of) responsibility for every polytheist. You have four months to move about on land and the polytheists wil not perform Hajj after this year nor make tawaf of the House naked. And no one but a believer will enter Paradise.” So, Ali proclaimed and when he was tired, Abu Bakr made the proclamation of it. (Days of tashriq are three days after the eid of sacrifice). Zayd ibn Yuthay’ narrated: We asked Ali with what he was sent during the Hajj. He said, “I was sent with four (messages): That the tawaf of the House will not be made in the nude; he who has a covenant with the Prophet (SAW), (must know) that it will expire on its term but he who has no covenant has a period of four months; that no one but a believing soul will enter Paradise; and that the polytheists and the Muslims will not gather together after this year.” [Sunan Tirmidhi (5/275) No. 3091, Nasa'i in 'Sunan al-Kubra' (2/408) No. 3950]
- the Quraysh used to cash in from the people on hajj
- they used to rent uniforms from the Quraysh
- if they did not have money for uniform, they would go naked!
- where did Ali read out the letter to the congregation? At Mina: on the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah
- the date that Allah specifies here is the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah
- when Allah said : …Allah is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikûn… (Tawbah 9:3 )
And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord?" They said: "Yes! We testify," lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we have been unaware of this." (Al-A'raf 7:172)
- Allah gave you life, you testified that Allah is The One and Only Lord.
- because of your shirk: Allah is making baraa’ from you.
- Baraa’ is breaking all links from a person because he is evil
- the Muslim man who drinks or has a girlfriend is not a munafiq
- it is not allowed to make baraa’ from the Muslim, the Muslim who drinks is a faasiq [sinner]
- you have to make baraa’ from the kaafir
- if he is not antagonistic; see 60:8
Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity. (Al-Mumtahinah 60:8)
Except those of the Mushrikun with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves Al- Mattaqun (the pious - see V.2:2). (At-Tawbah 9:4)
- Ayah 4 explains Ayah 3 more:
- some Mushrikeen you had a covenant with, then they broke it by attacking your ally
- because they broke this covenant, you conquered Makkah on the 20th Ramadan 8AH
- why did you decide this? because they broke the covenant
- you can break your treaty with the Muslims by aiding those who attack the Muslims, and their allies
- providing them with land space, airspace, intelligence etc
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimûn (polytheists and wrong¬doers and unjust). (Al-Ma'idah 5:51)
- Allah Told you in 5:51 if you help the kuffaar you become a kaafir like them, because you nullify your al walaa wal baraa’
- The pagans of Makkah have four months to embrace Islam.
- why? because the prophet (SAW) is coming to make hajj next year
- and he wants to see it purged of the Mushrikeen, either you embrace Islam or you die.
- A death sentence is pronounced upon you because of your shirk, you are not innocent
The four months are:
- according to Ibn Kathir
- Dhul- Hijjah, Muharram, Safar, Rabi al-Awal and the first ten days of Rabi' al- Thani
- when the prophet would be coming for his hajj, and give his final sermon.
- on Jabal Rahmah, he does not want to see any Mushrik there!
- there are some people (pagans) who had a treaty with the prophet (SAW)
- it was not specified, so Allah Told you here: It is four months and not a day extra.
- there are other pagan Arabs who had treaties with Muhammad, they were specified
- even though these treaties were more than four months: those treaties would be completed
- when we say treaty: it means NO WAR, NO hostility
Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (At-Tawbah 9:5)
- This is officially "The Verse of The Sword"
- There are many ayahs that are commanding you to do Jihad
Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know. (Al-Baqarah 2:216)
- it is said that the Egyptian mujahideen are the most skilful with ambush
- this ayah where Allah ta'ala said:
…and prepare for them each and every ambush… (At-Tawbah 9:5)
- wait for them in every ambush
- its not just for the pagans of Makkah
- it is a general ayah because Allah said in 8:39
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do. (Al-Anfal 8:39)
- fitnah means shirk, are you trying to say that shirk is only in Makkah?
- those people who claim that this ayah is only for the pagans in Makkah.
- This verse of the sword is a general ayah
- for anywhere there is shirk and where the Muslims are suffering
- The Alawis in Syria make big pictures of Bashar al-Assad
- they make sadjah to him, they prefer to worship him instead of Allah!
SYRIAN MAKE SAJDA TO AL ASAAD:
- if you know that the Muslims are being killed all over the world
- the Shi’ites are killing the Sunnis in Syria, the dogs are eating the bodies of the Sunnis
- the Shia do not allow the Sunnis to bury their dead
- even the Jews won’t deprive you of burying your dead!
- do you pay attention to fiqh al waqi'!?
Abu Khadeejah: "As for Babar, then this man is an extremist deviant innovator who should not be aided. As for the other person, then I do not know her."
ISRAEL PRESIDENT SHIMON PERES CALLS ON BASHAR AL-ASSAD TO RESIGN:
- the Jews in occupied Palestine are appalled at how the Shia are killing the Sunnis in Syria
- some of you want to unite with Shi'ites because you are Jaahil, you don’t know what the Shi'ites believe
- they believe that Imam Mahdi will kill all the Sunni scholars.
SHIA HUJJAH: Shia Imam Mahdi will kill all Sunni Scholars. (Al-Majlisi, Haq Al-Yaqeen, p. 527)
- and he will rule by the law of Sulaiman and Dawud.
SHIA HUJJAH: In a narration attributed to Imam Abu Abdullah [a.s.], he said: “Once al-Qaim (Imam Mahdi) from the household of Muhammad appears, he will rule using the law of David and Solomon, he will not ask for evidences.” (Al-Kulaini, Usul al-Kafi, Vol. 1, p. 397)
- the Shia and the Jews are waiting for the same messiah; The Dajjal
- If it is the case that this ayah is only for Makkah.
- then why did the Muslims conquer Egypt, Persia?
- Umar used Christians to conquer Persia, as they were fire-worshippers
- why did the Muslims conquer Spain, Constantinople?
- Harun Ar-Rasheed did Jihad one year and did hajj another year.
- His son was a Mu’tazilite, but Ahmad ibn Hanbal did not make takfir on Mamun.
- Three reasons why he did not make takfir on him:
1. he practiced al wala wal baraa
2. he implemented the Shariah
3. he fought Jihad
- his Aqeedah was between him and Allah, but because he called for Jihad, they did Jihad with him.
- to make la ilaha ila Allah the highest word
And if anyone of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) seeks your protection then grant him protection, so that he may hear the Word of Allah (the Qur'an), and then escort him to where he can be secure, that is because they are men who know not. (At-Tawbah 9:6)
- if a pagan should come to you seeking protection during the 4 months
- he should be given protection and dawah
- Makkah and Madinah are called "Al-Haram" because it is haram for a single kaafir to be there
How can there be a covenant with Allah and with His Messenger for the Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) except those with whom you made a covenant near Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah)? So long, as they are true to you, stand you true to them. Verily, Allah loves Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (At-Tawbah 9:7)
- if the Mushrik and kaafir should have the upper hand over you
- they will never respect any treaty or any covenant of security
- you the Muslim must have the upper hand
- when the kuffaar capture a Muslim soldier they strip him naked
- and take your photo and put it on the internet
- it is against the Geneva convention to do such a thing
- they cry out for you to respect the Geneva convention, but they will never uphold it.
- they will rub the menstrual blood in the faces of the mujahideen
- and urinate on their dead bodies
Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse:
US MARINES URINATING ON MUJAHIDEEN:
How (can there be such a covenant with them) that when you are overpowered by them, they regard not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant with you? With (good words from) their mouths they please you, but their hearts are averse to you, and most of them are Fasiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (At-Tawbah 9:8)
- most of them cannot be trusted
- some kaafirs can be trusted, but most of them cannot
- the Jews in occupied Palestine lost a soldier:
- they set free 1,000 Palestinians for this one soldier
- they say they will never negotiate with a terrorist
- yet they negotiated with Hamas who they deem to be terrorists
- they are calling for negotiations with the Taliban now
- about 7 years ago, they said they would never negotiate with them because they are "terrorists"
- the war is dragging on and on,
- Afghanistan will destroy NATO, Europe and U.S., like they did USSR
- Allah told you that the kuffaar will spend their wealth against Islam
- but it will be a source of anguish for them and they will be defeated!
Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcomed. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell. (Al-Anfal 8:36)
- the European nations are suffering
- even in Greece the people are starving now
- you cannot win a war against the mujahideen
- you allow bestiality and homosexuality in your army, your army is cursed
SENATE APPROVES BILL THAT LEGALIZES SODOMY AND BESTIALITY IN U.S. MILITARY :
- you do not have a stamina for a long war because you are fighting for a paycheque
- but the mujahideen are fighting for Allah
- the Ummah of Muhammad is 1.5 billion
- they will never run out of mujahideen, they will always be coming at you
- now the Ummah has woken up from their slumber
- you could not survive against communists, how can you survive against the mujahideen?
- if you really loved your sons and daughters you would stop all wars with the Ummah of Muhammad
- you opened up too many war-fronts, you will destroy your economy
- there was a documentary:
- the mujahideen making IED.
- $5 USD used to blow up a tank, that cost a million dollars
The World's Deadliest Arms Race
- and the IED is used to blow up your own sons a daughters
- the senators sons and daughters are not in the frontline
- it is the sons and daughters of the poor people, so the war will continue, very selfish
- why did not you listen to the Russians when they told you not to go to Afghanistan?
Russian advice: More troops won't help in Afghanistan:
- Allah is the only Superpower
- we say Laa howla wa la quwatta ila billaah.
They have purchased with the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah a little gain, and they hindered men from His Way; evil indeed is that which they used to do. (At-Tawbah 9:9)
With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors. (At-Tawbah 9:10)
Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants; (Al-Mu'minun 23:8)
- a kaafir will not respect the covenant nor the ties of kinship
- in 2005 a heat wave went through France
- people did not come forward to claim the bodies of the old people
Death Toll in French Heat wave Rises to 10,000:
- when people become old in Europe:
- they dump their parents into homes
DR HAROLD SHIPMAN 'DR DEATH':
Narrated By Jubair bin Mut'im: That he heard the Prophet saying, "The person who severs the bond of kinship will not enter Paradise." [al-Bukhaari (5984) and Muslim (2556)]
But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know. (At-Tawbah 9:11)
- a debate took place between Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Imam Shafi’i
- is a person who does not pray a kaafir
- Shafi’i said he was still a Muslim if he did not pray
- Hanbal used this ayah to checkmate him, At-Tawbah 9:11
- that someone who does not pray, is a kaafir
But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions). (At-Tawbah 9:12)
- ‘with disapproval and criticism’: means they verbally attack the Deen
- it does not have to be physical, the kaafir news media attack us everyday
- they invade our countries, killing us, Muslims are being killed all over the world
- there is no covenant of security, only a munafiq believes in covenant of security
SHAYKH HUMUD AL-UQLA (COVENANT OF SECURITY):
- the worst con artist is the man who cons you in regards to your Deen
- you are not allowed to take your Deen from someone who believes in covenant of security
- the strategy is to kill the leaders of kufr
- the rasool ordered that the leaders of Makkah should be killed
- the leaders are the think-tank’s of kufrdom
- they sit around tables plotting and planning on how to destroy the Muslims
- they plot and plan how to crush Islam and Muslims!
Will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths (pagans of Makkah) and intended to expel the Messenger, while they did attack you first? Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are believers. (At-Tawbah 9:13)
- Jihad has many aims and objectives:
- to repel the aggression of the kuffar
- to spread Islam
- to enrich the believers (war-booty)
- to punish the kuffaar who broke their covenant with the believers
- you are not allowed to fear the enemy, you fear Allah and Allah alone
- when you go to the battlefield, you get victory or martyrdom
- it is shirk to fear other than Allah
- when you fear the creation you abandon Jihad
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite. [Sahih Muslim, Book 20, Hadith 4696]
Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people, (At-Tawbah 9:14)
- if you do not disgrace kufr, many Muslims will leave Islam and become kuffaar
- when the communists were at their peak, many Muslims apostated and became communists
- many Muslims now have become democrats
ANIMAL BROTHELS LEGAL IN DENMARK:
JERRY SPRINGER'S LATEST: "I MARRIED A HORSE":
- democracy allows animal sex!!
- do not let the Shaytan deceive you!
- the god of democracy is hawa, evil and corrupt desires
- the believers blessed hands will be used to punish the kuffaar
- you have to disgrace kufr or the weak Muslims will become kuffaar
- they think democracy is organised and in good order
- but in a Muslim country nothing works, every thing is chaos
Salman Rushdie went to The West and apostated
- there was a girl who went to The West, she made a movie in Holland and apostated
- by insulting Islam, name is Ayaan Hirsi girl in Holland.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "Islam is backward and the Qur'an is terrible":
- there are millions like her, she hates Islam even though she was a born Muslim
- the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt were not Islamic revolutions
- they were democratic revolutions
- we still do not know about the revolution in Libya, is there shariah in libya?
Ibn Abbas narrated the Prophet (SAW) said: 'An army of twelve-thousand will come out of Aden-Abyan. They will give victory to Allah and His messenger; they are the best between myself and them'." [Musnad Ahmad, (Vol. 1, pg. 333) No. 3079 and Tabarani in Al-Kabeer (Vol. 11, pg. 56) No. 11029]
- democracy is the religion of the Shaytan
- when they finish in Yemen they will go for the house of Saud
SHAIKH FAWZAAN CLAIMS THE GREATEST JIHAD IS TO KILL MUJAHIDEEN:
- why did Saleh al Fawzan say the greatest Jihad is to kill the mujahideen?
- because they know the mujahideen are coming for the house of Saud
The prophet (SAW) said: “…topple the leader if you see clear kufr.” [Sahih Bukhari, (Vol. 9, pg. 47, No. 7055) and Sahih Muslim, (Vol. 3, pg. 1469, No. 1709)]
- Fawzan is a scholar for dollar
- when the Muslims hear the word 'Shaikh', they open their hearts and their doors to you
- not all Shaikhs are sincere
THE NOTORIOUS FATWA OF YUSUF QARADAWI:
SATANIC FATWA OF BIN BAAZ:
- the reason why you think every Shaikh is good, is because you are very naive
- when the French banned the hijab:
- Tantawi of Egypt said you have to obey the ban
Egypt cleric 'to ban full veils'
- worship Allah and stop worshipping personalities
- the Muslims are hurting, Muslim girls are being raped
- Kashmir, Chechnya, Iraq, Afghanistan... etc
Narrated by An-Nu'man bin Bashir: The Prophet (SAW) said: “The likeness of the believers in their mutual love, mercy and compassion is that of one body; when one part of it suffers, the rest of the body joins it in staying awake and suffering fever.” [al-Bukhaari (6011) and Muslim (2586)]
- you are hurting because of the above hadith