TAFSEER SURAH AL-BAQARA:
DON'T MAKE MISCHIEF ON THE EARTH
By Shaikh Abdullah Faisal
Thursday, 25 July 2013 / 17 Ramadan 1434
Notes by AT6
Edited by Muminah_29
- The last time we were here, we stopped at ayah 6.
As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. (Al-Baqarah 2:6)
- Allah is speaking about a specific type of kaafir in this ayah.
- Not every kaafir will reject faith.
- The kaafir who will reject faith is the one whose heart is sealed.
- There are signs to tell you when the kaafir's heart is sealed.
- Ayah 7 is the follow-on to ayah 6.
- The follow-on proves to you that Allah is speaking about a specific type of kaafir.
Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). (Al-Baqarah 2:7)
- The kuffaar who will never believe, that Allah is referring to in the above ayah are the ones who have a seal on their hearts.
- It is important to know when a kaafir’s heart is sealed because we are not allowed to waste our time giving them dawah.
SIGNS TO TELL YOU WHEN A KAAFIR'S HEART IS SEALED
SIGN # 1: HE IS REBELLIOUS TO THE HAQ
- He will never surrender to the haq even after he is confounded.
SIGN # 2: HE HATES ISLAM AND MUSLIMS
- These infidels are hypocrites.
- They say they don't have a problem with Muslims and they only have a problem with Islam.
- They say Islam is barbaric and ask how you can cut off the heads of homosexuals.
- They are hypocrites because you can't separate Islam from the Muslims.
- There is no such thing as a non-practicing Muslim.
- Every hypocrite is a kaafir and every kaafir is a hypocrite.
- Because every kaafir is a hypocrite it is very easy to checkmate them in a debate because they always contradict themselves.
- If they didn’t have a problem with Muslims, why are the prisons of Europe and America filled with innocent Muslims?
- If they didn’t have a problem with Muslims, Why do they use CNN, BBC and FOX news to give mankind the impression that every Muslim is a terrorist.
If they didn’t have a problem with Muslims, why do they pick on the Muslims in their societies who they classify as ethnic minorities?
- Why did they freeze the assets of thousands of Muslims all over the world if they don’t hate Muslims?
- Why did they give freedom of speech to prostitutes, homosexuals and racist groups and take away the freedom of speech of all the Muslims?
- It is clear that the Kuffaar hate Islam and Muslims and not just Islam.
SIGN # 3: THEY HATE MUHAMMAD AND THEY SEEK TO ASSASSINATE HIS
- They like to bring up the marriage between the Holy Prophet and Zainab bint Jash.
- They ask how he can marry the wife of his adopted son.
- They also ask how the Holy Prophet can marry a 9 year old girl.
- They ask this not knowing that the hadith is not authentic.
- Aisha migrated to Madinah at age 17 and got married 2 years later.
- Aisha also participated in the battle of Uhud.
- The Prophet would never take a 9 year old girl with him to the battlefield.
- It is not the Sunnah of the Prophet to take people to the battlefield who are less than 15 years old.
- The following hadith is the evidence that Aisha participated in the battle of Uhud.
Narrated Anas: On the day of the battle of Uhud, the people ran away, leaving the Prophet , but Abu-Talha was shielding the Prophet with his shield in front of him. Abu Talha was a strong, experienced archer who used to keep his arrow bow strong and well stretched. On that day he broke two or three arrow bows. If any man passed by carrying a quiver full of arrows, the Prophet would say to him "Empty it in front of Abu Talha." When the Prophet stated looking at the enemy by raising his head, Abu Talha said, "O Allah's Prophet! Let my parents be sacrificed for your sake! Please don't raise your head and make it visible, lest an arrow of the enemy should hit you. Let my neck and chest be wounded instead of yours."
(On that day) I saw 'Aisha, the daughter of Abu Bakr and Um Sulaim both lifting their dresses up so that I was able to see the ornaments of their legs, and they were carrying the water skins of their arms to pour the water into the mouths of the thirsty people and then go back and fill them and come to pour the water into the mouths of the people again. (On that day) Abu Talha's sword fell from his hand twice or thrice. [Sahih Bukhari (5/37) No. 3811]
- The Prophet turned away ibn Umar from the battle of Uhud even though he was eager to fight because he was less than 15 years old.
SIGN # 4 - THE PERSON ACTIVELY INVITES TO A FALSE RELIGION
- People who are actively inviting to a false religion don't take shahada.
- For example, the Jehovah’s Witness who knock on the doors of people.
- He is not going to abandon his religion.
- He is not going to abandon the prestige he is getting for inviting to a false religion.
- It is called the arrogance of jahilyyah.
- Allah said the reason why Quraish stopped the sahabas from performing Umrah was because of the arrogance of jahilyyah.
- These people are suffering from the arrogance of jahilyyah which is why they can't abandon their religion and embrace Islam.
- Allah mentioned the arrogance of jahilyyah in verse 6 of Surah Fath.
When those who disbelieve had put in their hearts pride and haughtiness the pride and haughtiness of the time of ignorance, then Allāh sent down His Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) upon His Messenger ( SAW) and upon the believers, and made them stick to the word of piety (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but Allāh), and they were well entitled to it and worthy of it. And Allāh is the All-Knower of everything. (Al-Fath 48:26)
SIGN # 5: HE BELONGS TO A SATANIC ORGANISATION
- For example, he belongs to the Free Masons or the Illuminati.
- These people don't take their shahada because they have sold their souls to Iblis for a miserable price.
- These are the signs to tell you that a person's heart is sealed.
- You are not allowed to give dawah to a person whose heart is sealed.
- Allah didn't tell you to give admonition to every Tom, Dick and Harry.
- Allah put a condition on your admonition.
Therefore remind (men) if the reminder profits (them). (Al-A'la 87:9)
- If you know that a person's heart is sealed and he is proud and adamant in his kufr, why are you giving him admonition?
- Not every kaafir heart is sealed because Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today.
- If every kaafir's heart is sealed, why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the world today?
- You can't generalise and say every kaafir's heart is sealed.
- Why did Allah reveal surah 98 if every kaafir's heart is sealed?
Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrikûn, were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to them clear evidence. (Al-Baiyinah 98:1)
- Every kaafir's heart is not sealed because you were commanded to establish the hujjah against them in order for them to abandon their kufr.
- You were also commanded to give dawah to the kuffaar.
Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islām) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ān) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. (An-Nahl 16:125)
- This ayah means don't get angry when you give dawah and don't swear.
- Don't digress from the topic.
- Don't insult their gods so that they insult Allah as an act of revenge.
- It also means speak to them on the level they understand.
- Ali said to speak to the people according to the level of their intelligence.
'Ali (RA) said, "Speak to people according to what they know. Do you want Allah and His Messenger to be denied?" Abu't-Tufayl related this from 'Ali. [Sahih Bukhari, (Vol. 1, pg.37) No. 127]
- This is what Allah meant when Allah said call to the way of your Lord with Hikmah.
- Hikmah is to say and do the right things at the right time at the right place in the right manner.
He grants Hikmah to whom He pleases, and he, to whom Hikmah is granted, is indeed granted abundant good. But none remember (will receive admonition) except men of understanding. (Al-Baqarah 2:269)
- The ayah (16:125) also means: use examples from current events to prove to them that kufr has failed.
- For example communism has already failed and capitalism is now failing.
- The apartheid of South Africa has also failed.
- Before that the Nazism of Hitler failed.
- The ayah (16:125) also means when you give dawah you should use the stories of the Prophets like Noah and Lot to prove that Allah’s retribution is swift, severe and decisive.
- When a person's heart is sealed kufr, shirk, hypocrisy and zandaqa (heresy) will not come out.
- Islam, Imaan and sincerity will never enter such a heart.
- This person is condemned to the hellfire like Nimrod, the Pharaoh, Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl because his heart is sealed.
- Because Allah is Just, Allah will never seal the heart of a man until he makes the decision to reject the truth.
Hence Allah said:
This is because of that (evil) which your hands have sent before you. And certainly, Allāh is never unjust to (His) slaves. (Aali Imran 3:182)
- All the people whose hearts have become sealed, they brought it on themselves by rejecting the truth in the name of pride, arrogance and haughtiness.
- Allah said when they turn away from the truth then Allah seals their hearts.
So when they turned away from the Path of Allāh, Allāh turned their hearts away (from the Right Path). And Allāh guides not the people who are Fāsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allāh). (As-Saff 61:5)
- Allah would never seal the heart of a man before He gives the man an opportunity to hear the truth.
- This is because Allah is not unjust and Allah has made oppression haraam upon Himself.
And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allāh and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not. (Al-Baqarah 2:8)
- The people Allah is speaking about in Ayah 8 are the hypocrites.
- Those who claim to believe while they don't believe are the hypocrites.
A PERSON PRETENDS TO BE A MUSLIM FOR 3 REASONS:
REASON # 1 - HE WAS SENT BY THE KUFFAAR TO SPY ON THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY
- He is a spy or an agent provocateur.
- They pretend to be radical to trap you to put you in prison.
- The job of the agent provocateur is to ask you incriminating questions to put you in prison for a very long time.
- They work for the MI5, the FBI, the CIA, etc.
- They have entrapped hundreds of Muslims who are now in prison.
- Be careful of Muslims who ask incriminating questions, whether they are born Muslims or reverts because the modus operandi of a spy is to ask incriminating questions.
- A fake Muslim can't make wudu properly and they can't pray properly.
- They wash the left hand before the right hand.
- Sometimes when they stand to pray salah, they put the left hand over the right hand.
- They always ask incriminating questions.
- Those are the hallmarks of a munaafiq who was sent to infiltrate the Muslim community on behalf of their kaafir paymasters.
- THE QUESTIONS THEY LIKE TO ASK ARE:
QUESTION # 1: Can we do credit card fraud in Darul Kufr?
QUESTION # 2: Are we allowed to rob banks?
QUESTION # 3: Is suicide bombing halal?
QUESTION # 4: Are you planning to go for jihad? Where are you planning to go and when will you leave for jihad?
- These spies pretend to be radical Muslims to win your trust.
- Paltalk and Facebook are awash with these spies at the moment.
- Please bear in mind when you spy for the kuffaar it makes you become an apostate because giving your wala to the kuffaar makes you become a kaafir yourself.
In this regard Allah said:
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). (Al-Maidah 5:51)
- All the scholars of Islam use the abovementioned ayah to make takfeer on Muslims who spy for the kuffaar.
REASON # 2 - HE WANTS TO BENEFIT FROM THE WEALTH OF THE MUSLIMS
- Even in the time of the Prophet some people embraced Islam because they wanted benefits.
- Some Arabs came to Madinah and said: "We are believers so feed us."
The bedouins say: "We believe." Say: "You believe not but you only say, 'We have surrendered (in Islām),' for Faith has not yet entered your hearts. But if you obey Allāh and His Messenger (SAW), He will not decrease anything in reward for your deeds. Verily, Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al-Hujurat 49:14)
Only those are the believers who have believed in Allāh and His Messenger, and afterward doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allāh. Those! They are the truthful. (Al-Hujurat 49:15)
- In the time of the Prophet the hypocrites used to watch and see which enemy the Prophet was going to fight.
- If the Prophet was going to fight a strong enemy they would not want to fight.
- They would find excuses not to fight.
- But if the Prophet was going to fight a rich enemy they will say they want to come to this battle.
- The hypocrites are opportunists.
- They want the booty.
- They will never do anything for Islam until they can see worldly benefits.
- Allah said the only people who are allowed to benefit from the spoils of Khaibar are the sahabas who came with the Prophet to Hudaibiya.
- Even the Prophet suffered because of hypocrisy in his time because the hypocrites are opportunists.
- They embrace Islam solely for worldly gains.
REASON # 3 - TO MARRY A MUSLIM GIRL
- There are a lot of kuffaar who met pretty Muslim girls at schools, colleges, universities and sometimes at the workplace.
-They fall in love but they know the father won't agree so they take a fake shahadah.
- After they take shahadah they don't come to the masjid for Jummah or Eid.
- They make takfeer on themselves by not going to the masjid.
In this regard Allah said:
It is not for the Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allāh), to maintain the Masaajid of Allāh (i.e. to pray and worship Allāh therein, to look after their cleanliness and their building, etc.), while they witness against their ownselves of disbelief. The works of such are in vain and in Fire shall they abide. (At-Tawbah 9:17)
- They made our job easy for us; we don't need to make takfeer on them.
- They made takfeer on themselves by abandoning the masjid as Allah told you in surah Tawbah verse 17.
- The Rasul said the signs of a hypocrite are 4:
'Abdullah ibn 'Amr narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said, "If anyone has four characteristics, he is a pure hypocrite, and if anyone has one of them, he has an aspect of hypocrisy until he gives it up: whenever he is trusted, he betrays his trust; whenever he speaks, he lies; when he makes an agreement, he breaks it; and when he quarrels, he deviates from the truth by speaking falsely." [al-Bukhari (34) and Muslim (58)]
- A munaafiq cannot surrender to Quran and Sunnah.
- He is rebellious to them.
- In the time of the Prophet, a munaafiq went to the Prophet to ask him for a verdict.
- He wasn't happy with it so he went to Abu Bakr for Abu Bakr’s opinion.
- Abu Bakr drove him away.
- He went to Umar for his opinion so Umar chopped off his head.
- When Umar chopped off his head no one rebuked him and said he was overreacting.
- Umar chopped off his head because the munaafiq was trying to use the opinion of Abu Bakr and Umar to veto the Prophet.
Al-Hafiz Abu Ishaq Ibrahim bin 'Abdur-Rahman bin Ibrahim bin Duhaym recorded that Damrah narrated that two men took their dispute to the Prophet (SAW), and he gave a judgment to the benefit of whoever among them had the right. The person who lost the dispute said, "I do not agree." The other person asked him, "What do you want then" He said, "Let us go to Abu Bakr As-Siddiq." They went to Abu Bakr and the person who won the dispute said, "We went to the Prophet (SAW) with our dispute and he issued a decision in my favor." Abu Bakr said, "Then the decision is that which the Messenger of Allah (SAW) issued."The person who lost the dispute still rejected the decision and said, "Let us go to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab."
When they went to 'Umar, the person who won the dispute said, "We took our dispute to the Prophet (SAW) and he decided in my favor, but this man refused to submit to the decision." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the second man and he concurred. 'Umar went to his house and emerged from it holding aloft his sword. He struck the head of the man who rejected the Prophet’s decision with the sword and killed him. Consequently, Allah revealed, [فَلا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّى يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ] (But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you judge in all disputes between them... (An-Nisa 4:65)). [Tafseer Ibn Katheer (2/351-352)]
- We use this hadith to checkmate those who claim you are not allowed to kill a munaafiq.
- They say this because they are jaahil about the seerah of the Prophet.
- You are allowed to kill a munaafiq but it is left up to the Qaadi in the Shariah Court to pass the verdict.
- A layman cannot kill a munaafiq.
- You can't take matters into your own hands and kill a munaafiq.
- You might see a person drinking alcohol and chop off his head saying he is a munaafiq.
- The man who drinks is not a munaafiq; he is called a faasiq (sinner).
- You need a scholar to determine who a munaafiq is.
- A layman cannot determine who a munaafiq is.
- A munaafiq is a person who says he believes in Islam but in his heart he doesn't believe.
- Umar made ijtihaad and decided that the person was a munaafiq.
- Umar chopped off the head of the munaafiq in front of the Prophet and the Prophet kept quiet about it.
- This proves that the ijtihaad of Umar was correct because the Prophet approved of his action.
- This also proves that you need a scholar to decide who a munaafiq is and Umar was one of the scholars of the sahabas because he was a senior sahaba who embraced Islam in the early days before the fall of Makkah.
- There is a thin line between a munaafiq and a faasiq.
- A munaafiq cannot do jihad and he preaches against it.
- He puts dodgy conditions on jihad.
- For example, ‘there is no jihad without a caliph’.
- These fools do not realise that the Battle of Ain Jalut took place without a caliph in the year 1260 CE.
In regards to the hypocrites and jihad Allah said:
Those who believe say: "Why is not a Sûrah (chapter of the Qur'ān) sent down (for us)? But when a decisive Sûrah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihād holy fighting in Allāh's Cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allāh and to obey Him). (Muhammad 47:20)
- It would have been better for them to do jihaad because otherwise the kuffaar are going to invade their lands with weapons of mass destruction to steal their natural resources, rape their women, kill their men and put their scholars in prison like what we see taking place in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Palestine and now Syria.
They (think to) deceive Allāh and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not! (Al-Baqarah 2:9)
- A munaafiq thinks he is clever.
- He thinks he can pretend to be a Muslim forever without being detected by the believers.
- In the abovementioned ayah Allah said they seek to deceive Allāh and those who believe but they deceive themselves and realise it not.
- They overestimate themselves.
- The sincere believers are blessed with Furqaan and Firaasa so they will detect the hypocrites.
- The Holy Prophet told us that a believer is shrewd, sharp and careful.
Anas Ibn Malik narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "A believer is shrewd, sharp and careful." [Quda'ee (d. 454 H) in 'Musnad al-Shihab' (Vol. 1 pg. 107) No. 128]
- The munaafiq says that the Muslims are an easy target and they can be conned easily.
- Allah is saying to the munaafiq you are a fool if you think you can continue to pretend to be a Muslim because you are going to be exposed.
- The munaafiq thinks he is clever and he can con the Muslims but when the munaafiq opens his filthy mouth he exposes himself like Allah told us in the following ayah:
Had We willed, We could have shown them to you, and you should have known them by their marks, but surely, you will know them by the tone of their speech! And Allāh knows all your deeds. (Muhammad 47:30)
- The munaafiq likes to highlight the negative aspects of Islamic history and ignores the positive aspects.
- He ignores 93 AH when Tariq ibn Ziyad, a teenager, conquered Spain.
- Also he ignores 1453 when Muhammad al Fateh conquered Constantinople and smashed the Roman Empire at age 19.
- This empire lasted for 1500 years.
- Another sign of the munaafiq is that he asks questions only Allah can answer.
- A munaafiq asked how Allah is above the Arsh in the study circle of Imam Malik.
Ja'far Ibn Abdullah narrated: We were with Malik Ibn Anas when a man came to him and said: “O Abu Abdullah (Allah said) 'Ar-Rahman upon the Throne Istawa' (20:5), how was His Istiwa? Imam Malik inclined his head and was silent until the sweat of fever covered his brow, then he looked up and said: "Istiwa is not unknown, the Kayf (how) is uncomprehendable, believing in it is wajib (obligatory), and asking about it is bid'ah (innovation), and I do not think that you are anything but an innovator." Then he ordered that the man be expelled. [Abu-Naeem Al-Asbahani in 'Hilyatul-Awliya wa Tabaqat Al-Asfiya' (Vol. 6, pg. 325-326)]
- Imam Malik said to ask about this is bid’ah and he was kicked out of the study circle.
- He asks such questions because he was searching for a reason to apostate from Islam.
- He was kicked out of the study circle because hypocrisy is contagious like the AIDS virus.
- No sheikh in the world can answer questions like this that are posed by the munafiqeen.
- The ultimate question of a munaafiq is: WHO CREATED ALLAH?
- When he asks such a question this means he is completely finished because he has fallen into the web of the Satan.
- Allah is going to expose the hypocrites.
- They will expose themselves when they open their filthy mouths.
- They are always highlighting the negative aspects of Islamic History and pose questions only Allah can answer.
- The questions they ask prove that they doubt their faith.
- You should know the signs of a munaafiq.
- Some women marry a munaafiq, have kids with him and they don't even know that their husband is a munaafiq.
- Salaatul Fajr and Isha are a burden on the munafiqoon.
Abu Huraira (RA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said "The heaviest salat for the hypocrite is that of Isha'a and Fajr and if they knew what was in them they would have attended them even if it meant crawling, and I have a strong desire to order the salat to be established, then order a man to lead the people in salat then I would go with some men carrying bundles of wood to a people not attending the salat and burn their houses on them." [al-Bukhari (657) and Muslim (651)]
- The Prophet wanted to burn the houses of the munafiqoon.
- He didn't massacre the munafiqoon because he didn't want people to say he is killing his own companions.
- The Prophet didn't kill the hypocrites for a strategic reason and this proves the wisdom of the Prophet.
Narrated Jabir: 'We were in the company of the Prophet in a Ghazwa. A large number of emigrants joined him and among the emigrants there was a person who used to play jokes (or play with spears); so he (jokingly) stroked an Ansari man on the hip. The Ansari got so angry that both of them called their people. The Ansari said, "Help, O Ansar!" And the emigrant said "Help, O emigrants!" The Prophet came out and said, "What is wrong with the people (as they are calling) this call of the period of Ignorance?” Then he said, "What is the matter with them?" So he was told about the stroke of the emigrant to the Ansari.
The Prophet said, "Stop this (i.e. appeal for help) for it is an evil call." Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul (a hypocrite) said, "The emigrants have called and (gathered against us); so when we return to Medina, surely, the more honorable people will expel there from the meaner," Upon that 'Umar said, "O Allah's Prophet! Shall we not kill this evil person (i.e. 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul)?" The Prophet) said, "(No), lest the people should say that Muhammad used to kill his companions."' [al-Bukhari (4/183) and Muslim (2584)]
- Another sign of a munaafiq is that he likes to slander the Muslims because he envies them for their deen and their piety.
- If you wear hijaab and pray the munaafiq doesn't like it.
- So he looks for a reason to slander your name.
- If you make hajj and they didn't, they don't like it.
- They'll try to slander your name.
- The slander of Aisha is called the IFK (the big lie).
- Abdullah ibn Ubayy started the slander of Aisha.
- He accused her of having an affair.
- The modus operandi of a hypocrite is to slander your name.
- The Shiites slander Aisha as well even till today because in their book Al kafi they accuse Aisha of having an affair.
- So the Shiites follow the ideology of Abdullah ibn Ubayy.
- Another sign of a munaafiq is that they can't donate for Islamic causes.
- They can donate money to a church but they can't donate for a masjid to be built.
- When they donate they frown.
- They offer contributions unwillingly.
And nothing prevents their contributions from being accepted from them except that they disbelieved in Allāh and in His Messenger (Muhammad SAW); and that they came not to As-Salāt (the prayer) except in a lazy state; and that they offer not contributions but unwillingly. (At-Tawbah 9:54)
- They are also lazy when they come to salah.
In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allāh has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies. (Al-Baqarah 2:10)
- Allah increases their disease by revealing Surahs after Surahs.
- Every time they hear a new Surah and they reject faith their disease is increased.
- Every time they hear a new Hadith and the reject the Hadith, their disease of hypocrisy is increased.
- The hypocrites said Allah and His messenger only promise us false promises.
And when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease (of doubts) said: "Allāh and His Messenger (SAW) promised us nothing but delusions!" (Al-Ahzab 33:12)
- The hypocrites said this when the Prophet said you are going to conquer Persia and Rome.
- The hypocrites said we can't even go to the toilet in peace and Muhammad is promising us this.
- They feared the arrows of Quraish would rain down upon them when they were digging the trench at the Battle of the Ditch.
- Allah then revealed Surah Al-Ahzab verse 12.
- This is how a hypocrite speaks; he doubts his faith.
- The hypocrites of Madina accused Muhammad of being delusional because he promised them the glory of conquering Persia and Rome and they can’t even go to the toilet in peace without the fear of Quraish raining down upon them arrows.
And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." (Al-Baqarah 2:11)
Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not. (Al-Baqarah 2:12)
- The hypocrites of Madina used to go to two study circles.
- They used to go the study circle of the Prophet and then they used to go to the study circle of the Jewish rabbis.
- They used to carry news between the two circles.
- They were told to stop causing mischief by doing so.
- They said that they were only trying to find the common ground between the two great religions.
- They carry tales and start fitna and then they pretend they don't know who started the fitna.
- A munaafiq speaks with two tongues; they don't know where their loyalty is.
- You need to be loyal to Quran and Sunnah.
- When a person is a munaafiq they have no al Wala wal Bara, they are not loyal to Quran and Sunnah and they cannot donate to an Islamic cause.
- The munafiqoon used to go to 2 study circles because they were not convinced about the deen.
- Hence they were still searching for a religion.
- When they are told to be loyal to Quran and Sunnah they find it strange.
- The British, the Americans, the French, the Dutch, and the Portuguese, when they colonise your countries they leave behind a fitna for you to fight with your neighbour until eternity.
- The massacre of Rwanda was left behind by Belgium because they turn tribe against tribe.
- This tactic is called ‘divide and conquer’ or ‘divide and rule’.
- When the French colonised Syria they put the Alawites in charge.
- 100,000 Syrians have been killed so far since the uprising against Bashar al-Assad. Another 5 million have been displaced.
- This was the plan of the French since 1948.
- The French knew what they were doing.
- They knew one day the Sunnis will rise up against the Alawites and this will cause a massacre and a bloodbath.
- Sunnis will never accept Alawites to be in charge of them because the Alawites are the worst of created creatures.
- The fitna of Palestine was concocted by the British with the Balfour declaration on the 2nd of November 1917.
- The Balfour declaration gave Palestine to the Jews.
- Palestine is a stolen heritage.
- The fitna of Kashmir is another British concoction.
- Kashmir is another stolen heritage.
- The fitna of Cyprus is another British concoction.
- They leased Cyprus from the Turks and gave it back to the Greeks even though Cyprus belongs to Turkey.
- Whenever the colonial masters leave a country they leave behind a fitna for you to fight with your neighbour until eternity.
- They spread mischief and then they claim they are the peacemakers.
- They don't realise they are spreading mischief because evil is the norm for them.
- Their state is pitiful, appalling and pathetic because they see evil as the norm.
- Even though they are human devils they think their character is normal.
- When these nations start to fight each other over territory because they left the borders undefined, they the colonial powers supply the weapons to the fighting nations.
- At times, they supply weapons to both sides.
- They use these wars to boost their economies while the economies of the third world nations who are fighting are being destroyed.
- Then they refer these disputes to the UN for arbitration.
- They claim they are the civilised nations of the West so they will solve the disputes of the third world nations.
- These Western nations were the nations who started the problem in the first place because when they colonise these third world countries they sow the seeds of discord between tribes and nations. This strategy is called divide and rule.
- Indeed they are the mischief makers but they realise it not.
So in this regard Allah said:
And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." (Al-Baqarah 2:11)
Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not. (Al-Baqarah 2:12)