TAFSEER SURAH AL NASR
By SHAIKH ABDULLAH FAISAL
July 16, 2013
Edited By 00_KZ_00 & Abu Hafiza 4
Makkah was conquered 21 years after the Prophet (SAWS) launched his Dawah
- The Conquest of Makkah was a turning point in History
- The mission of the Prophet (saws) was to
- cleanse the HOUSE of ALLAH from the idols in it and then SPREAD ISLAM ALL OVER THE
Muhammad (saws) was sent as a MERCY to MANKIND
And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamīn (mankind, jinn’s and all that exists).
Therefore Islam is supposed to be the religion
- that conquers and dominates the whole world
- Muhammad (SAWS) was commanded to fight the people until they worshipped none but
Prophet said: “I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight the people until they say Laa ilaaha illallah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and (until they) establish Salaat, and pay Zakaat. So if they do these things, their blood and wealth are protected from me except by the rights of Islam. And their reckoning is with Allah.”
(Saheeh Muslim, Book of Imaan, Chapter 8, hadeeth no.21)
Islam is DEEN for both Mankind and Jinn-kind
- Abraham (A.S) built the Kaaba to worship Allah alone and not to worship Idols
THE REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE ALLAH's HELP
How can you be successful as an Islamic Movement?
REQUIREMENT # 1 - YOU NEED A BASE:
- The base of the Prophet (Saws) was Medina
- If you have no base you will get no grace
- The enemies of Islam tried their utmost to destroy the base of Medina
REQUIREMENT # 2 - YOU NEED TO BE SINCERE:
Many people fought Jihad all over the world
- But they were not successful because of lack of sincerity
Narrated By Abu Musa: A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause."
[Al-Bukhari (123) and Muslim (1904)
The Mujaahid should fight to make the word of Allah the highest.
REQUIREMENT # 3 - YOU NEED PATIENCE:
- To receive the help of Allah you must hold on to patience
Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allāh?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allāh is near!
And obey Allāh and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength depart, and be patient. Surely, Allāh is with those who are As-Sābirin (the patient ones, etc.).
It is the command of Allah to His servants to have patience
- This is because Allah is always with the Patient
Imam Shafi'ii said if Allah would have
-revealed Surah Asr by itself,
-it would have been sufficient to guide us to the straight path
By Al-'Asr (the time). (Al-'Asr 103:1)
Verily! Man is in loss, (Al-'Asr 103:2)
Except those who believe (in Islāmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'rûf)which Allāh has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which Allāh has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah’s Cause during preaching His religion of Islāmic Monotheism or Jihad, etc.). (Al-'Asr 103:3)
REQUIREMENT # 4 - YOU NEED WISE ISLAMIC LEADERSHIP:
- without effective leadership you are like a headless chicken (i.e. you’re dead)
- the leadership referred to here is the KHILAFA
-It is incumbent on the Muslims to reestablish the Khilafa
REQUIREMENT # 5 - YOU NEED UNITY:
- Allah will not grant help to a people who are disunited
And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength depart, and be patient. Surely, Allah is with those who are As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
Because the unity is important we should not allow the Murjif:
- (negativity spreaders) on to the battlefield
- The murjif tries to cause mutiny on the battlefield
Had they marched out with you, they would have added to you nothing except disorder, and they would have hurried about in your midst (spreading corruption) and sowing sedition among you, and there are some among you who would have listened to them. And Allah is the All-Knower of the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).
REQUIREMENT # 6 - YOU NEED TAQWA:
- The sacrifice of Able was accepted but the sacrifice of Kane was rejected
And (O Muhammad SAW) recite to them (the Jews) the story of the two sons of Adam [Habil (Abel) and Qabil (Cain)] in truth; when each offered a sacrifice (to Allah), it was accepted from the one but not from the other. The latter said to the former: "I will surely kill you." The former said: "Verily, Allah accepts only from those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2)."
- This is because Allah will only accept the sacrifice of those who have Taqwa
- When you have Taqwa Allah will provide for you a Makhraj as well
Then when they are about to fulfil their term appointed, either take them back in a good manner or part with them in a good manner. And take for witness two just persons from among you (Muslims). And establish the witness for Allah. That will be an admonition given to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
Allah will bring you out of every single difficulty
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, and then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
REQUIREMENT # 7 - YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED
-The Prophet (SAWS) was prepared
- He did not conquer Makkah with empty hands
Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
(Al Anfal 8:60) (Yusuf Ali)
- Allah has commanded us to make ready against
- the enemies of Islam weapons of war to strike terror in their Hearts
- The Muslims strength is in their FIREPOWER
Uqbah bin Amir (RA) narrated: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (SAW) and he was on the minbar when he read the verse: "(And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war...) [8:60], Verily strength is in throwing (i.e. shooting), verily strength is in throwing, verily strength is in throwing.”
[Sahih Muslim (3/1522) No. 1917, Musnad Ahmad (4/156) No. 17468, Sunan Abu Dawud (3/13) No. 2514, Sunan Tirmidhi (5/270) No. 3083, Sunan Ibn Majah (4/91) No. 2813, Sunan al-Darime (2/269) No. 2404]
REQUIREMENT # 8 - YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN ALLAH
- You need Tawakkul
- If you put your trust in Allah, He will provide for you the way He provides for the birds
- The birds leave their nests with empty stomachs and return with their belly’s full
- This is because the birds put their trust in Allah
Umar ibn Khattab reported that Allah’s Messenger said “If you trust in Allah observing a true trust in Him, then, indeed, He will give you provision as He provides the birds who emerge hungry in the morning and return with a full belly in the evening.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi (4/573) 2344, Musnad Ahmad (1/30) No. 205, Sunan Ibn Majah (5/266) No. 4164]
REQUIREMENT # 9 - YOU NEED TO PRACTISE CONTINUITY IN JIHAD
- You are not allowed to abandon Jihad
- The Prophet (SAWS) told us that a group from his Ummah will continue to do Jihad
Imraan ibn Hussain (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, ‘A group of people from my Ummah will continue to fight for the sake of the truth until the last of them fights the Dajjal (anti-Christ)
[Sunan Abu Dawud (3/4) No. 2484, Musnad Ahmad (4/437) No. 19934, Mustadrak al-Haakim (2/81) No. 2392]
REQUIREMENT # 10 - YOU NEED TO OBEY THE AMIR
O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.
The Muslims lost the Battle of Uhud
- because they did not obey the Amir (the Prophet saws)
- Allah’s help will never come until we obey his ameer
- If we differ in any matters we must refer the matter
- to Quran and Sunnah for a viable solution
REQUIREMENT # 11 - YOU NEED THE CORRECT CREED
- You are not allowed to fight for democracy
- You are not allowed to fight for Arab socialism or Arab nationalism
- You cannot believe in any other religion except ISLAM
- Democracy is the religion of the Satan and the free masons
REQUIREMENT # 12 - YOU NEED JUSTICE
- When you are fighting the Jihad you need justice
- When the oppressed person makes a Dua against you, you are finished
Narrated By Ibn Abbas: The Prophet sent Mu'adh to Yemen and said, "Fear the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah."
[Al-Bukhari (1496) and Muslim (19)]
Oppression is so evil that Allah has made it Haraam on Himself to oppress
REQUIREMENT # 13 - YOU NEED ISLAMIC BROTHER-HOOD
- You cannot go to the front-line
- with all kinds of diseases in your hearts
- such as racism, nationalism, tribalism, groupism, etc
O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, honorable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2). Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
Allah's help will only reach the believers who are most righteous