بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
THE SHARH OF BULUGH AL MARAAM
Book 4: ZAKAT, Chapter 1, Page 220
07 March 2013 / 25 Rabi Al Thani 1434 Hijri
QUESTION AND ANSWER: THE HUKM OF ZAKAT
Shaikh, I’m in the U.S.A. and most of the Masajids in Philadelphia, are Masjid Dirrar, So Why Give Zakat to Them I'm sure they would never give any Zakat to The Mujahideen, What is a Believer to do under these Circumstances please Elaborate ?
And as for those who put up a mosque by way of harming and disbelief, and to disunite the believers, and as an outpost for those who warred against Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) a foretime, they will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good. Allah bears witness that they are certainly liars.
- Masjid diraar is a masjid that was built to preach what is not Islam.
- You have to send your zakah abroad.
- But don’t give it to these Saudi Salafis because they hate the mujahideen.
SHAIKH FAWZAAN CLAIMS THE GREATEST JIHAD IS TO KILL MUJAHIDEEN:
- They are the greatest enemies of Islam but this is very difficult to catch because they hide behind a beard and a thobe.
- This is why they prey on reverts.
Al-Hafiz Abu Ishaq Ibrahim bin 'Abdur-Rahman bin Ibrahim bin Duhaym recorded that Damrah narrated that two men took their dispute to the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam), and he gave a judgment to the benefit of whoever among them had the right. The person who lost the dispute said, "I do not agree." The other person asked him, "What do you want then" He said, "Let us go to Abu Bakr As-Siddiq." They went to Abu Bakr and the person who won the dispute said, "We went to the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) with our dispute and he issued a decision in my favor." Abu Bakr said, "Then the decision is that which the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) issued." The person who lost the dispute still rejected the decision and said, "Let us go to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab." When they went to 'Umar, the person who won the dispute said, "We took our dispute to the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) and he decided in my favor, but this man refused to submit to the decision." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the second man and he concurred. 'Umar went to his house and emerged from it holding aloft his sword. He struck the head of the man who rejected the Prophet’s decision with the sword and killed him. Consequently, Allah revealed, [فَلا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّى يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ] (But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you judge in all disputes between them... (An-Nisa 4:65)).
[Tafseer Ibn Katheer (2/351-352)]
I would like to hear about the sheikh’s opinion about Peace TV which asks for donations?
- Zakir Naik is a da'ee.
- His job is to bring Hindus and Christians into Islam.
- Leave the calling to jihad and shariah to the shaikhs.
- This is my personal opinion.
- You can ask someone else.
can shaikh explain this?
hadith Sahih Al Bukhari vol 2 book 24 hadith 493 - Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till your wealth increases so much so that one will be worried, for no one will accept his Zakat and the person to whom he will give it will reply, 'I am not in need of it.' "
- The explanation to this is that, anything that is manmade can be copied.
- So the Benjamin can be copied.
- The only thing that can’t be copied is the Human being.
- You can’t copy what Allah has made.
- So this hadith means people will start to copy their own money and there will be so much wealth that people won’t need zakah.
Zaakat Fitr: if you are Divorce from your wife, and have children do you have too paid zakat fitr for children and Divorce wife does wife have too paid zakat fitr for children or just father etc?
- You have to pay zakatul fitr for your kids, not the divorced wife.
- She is on her own now but the kids are your own.
- There is a difference of opinion regarding paying zakatul fitr for the unborn foetus.
- This is an optional thing.
Will the Mahdi come after the establishment of the Khilafah or will he be the one to establish it?
- Imam Mahdi will come after the establishment of the khilafah.
- This is the correct opinion but some are of the opinion that he will establish it.