ROOT ISLAMIC EDUCATION Part 2
THERE ARE TWO ASPECTS OF ISLAMIC EDUCATION
OCT 27 2013 / 22 DUHL HIJJAH 1434 HIJRI
BY SHAIKH ABDULLAH AL FAISAL
EDITED BY ABU HAFIZA
The first is the Usool (root) and the other is Furoo3 (branches).
- We are concentrating on the usool.
- This is the basic knowledge, which you need to know to be considered as Muslims.
-The furoo3 is for the scholars.
-e.g. to know how to make wudhu is usool but to know how to make wudhu properly is for the scholars.
The last we were here we spoke about the FOUR Tawheeds and we explained surah Al Fatiha and also in surah Yusuf also in the surah 2:255 has the FOUR Tawheeds mentioned.
I challenge those who claim that Tawheed Haakimiyyah is a bid'ah to refute my hujjah.
They should come for a public debate and we call for those curses of Allah (SWT) in the one who is lying.
Allāh! Lā ilāha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), (Al Baqarah 255)
AYAT AL KURSI EXPLAINED (4 TAUHEED)
The above mentioned part of the ayah states that Allah (SWT) alone deserves to be worshipped this is call Tawheed ibaadah.
The Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumbers, nor sleep overtakes Him.
(Al Baqarah 255)
This part of the ayah talks about Tawheed Asmaa wa Sifaat His names and attributes.
To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth
(Al Baqarah 255)
This part of the ayah talks about Tawheed Ar Rububbiyyah (The Lord of the earth).
Allah (SWT) is telling you that He is Lord of the heavens and earths.
Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission?
(Al Baqarah 255)
This part is talking about Tawheed Haakimiyyah nothing happens without His permission.
We say to the hypocrites and zindeeq to look at the hujjah and to surrender to the hujjah or else come for a debate.
Stop the slandering and backbiting, hiding and come out for a public debate.
The four branches of Tawheed is mentioned in surah Kahf.
He makes none to share in His Decision and His Rule."
Surah 18:26 is talking about Tawheed Haakimiyyah.
The first ayah of Surah Mulk tells you about Rububbiyyah.
You can't call this Tawheed a Bid'aa because it is not a Bid'aa.
But as for my part (I believe) that He is Allah, my Lord and none shall I associate as partner with my Lord.
Asmaa wa sifaat was introduced by Ibn Taymiyyah to fight and refute the Mu'rtazilite.
Ayah 18:38 is talking about Tawheed Rububbiyyah (Lordship) above mention ayah because it says 'none shall I associate as partner with my Lord'.
There (on the Day of Resurrection), Al-Walayah (the protection, power, authority and kingdom) will be for Allah (Alone), the True God. He (Allah) is the Best for reward and the Best for the final end. (La ilaha ill-Allah none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).
The above Ayah mentioned talks about asma wa sifaat; because it is talking about the Name and Attributes: Al-Haqq, Al-Malik etc
Say (O Muhammad SAW) : "I am only a man like you. It has been inspired to me that your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God i.e. Allah). So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord."
This ayah is hujjah to refute the Berailvis that the rasul (saw) was bashar and not noor the ayah talks about Tawheed Ibaadat because it talks about worship, it says that 'the worship belongs to Allah alone'
BEWARE OF SLIDING AND HIDING
There are some people who claims and practice this is the Saudi Salafi scholar like Shaikh Al Fawzaan.
They claim that there is nothing like Tawheed Haakimiyyah; people who deny haakimiyyah also say that to dismantle the Sharia is a minor kufr?
The government scholars vehemently oppose Tawheed Haakimiyyah and they hate the mujahideen and pass fatwas saying to fight them is the greatest jihad.
SHAIKH FAWZAAN CLAIMS THE GREATEST JIHAD IS TO KILL MUJAHIDEEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwJPZTDJw8
They claim we are using Tawheed Haakimiyyah to topple their kaafir paymasters.
Abu Dhar said, "I was with the Prophet (SAW) one day and I heard him saying: "There is something I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjal." It was then that I became afraid, so I said: "Oh Rasool Allah! Which thing is that?" He (SAW) said; "Misguided and astray scholars."
[Musnad Ahmad (5/145) No. 21334 and 21335]
This is mentioned in surah Fatiha, Yusuf, Baqarah and also in Al kahf.
- So you can't call it a bid'aa. In Surah Baqara i.e. Ayat al Kursi.
- In order for an act to be considered or classified to be BIDAA (a cursed innovation), it must be a newly invented concept that it no where to be found in Quran and Sunnah.
However, TAWHEED AL HAAKIMIYAH is clearly found along with the other three branches of TAWHEED in SURAH AL FATIHAH, in SURAH YUSUF, and in AYATAL KURSI of SURAH AL BAQARAH .
Furthermore, all the four branches of Tawheed were clearly mentioned in SURAH AL KAHF as well.
Therefore it is impossible to classify TAWHEED AL HAAKIMIYAH as a CURSED INNOVATION or BIDAA.
- Because a cursed innovation has no reference with Quran and Sunnah.
- The Glaring Question is why is it that only GOVERNMENT SCHOLARS who are paid by the APOSTATE LEADERS have a problem with TAWHEED AL HAAKIMIYAH?
-Secondly, why is it that the people who hate the Words, SHARIA, KHILAFAH and JIHAD seem to have a constant problem with Tawheed Al Haakimiyah
- It is clear to us that this is a glaring conspiracy with the objective of undermining ISLAM IN THE SOCIETY
- Furthermore, how can you classify Tawheed Al Haakimiyah as a Bidaa when PROPHET YUSUF (AS) taught it in the inmate of PRISION in Egypt?
This means that you are cursing Prophet Yusuf (AS) and that is BLASPHEMY to curse a Prophet of ALLAH is Blasphemy.
We have asked 3 questions already. And given you the answers along with them.
The fourth Question is:
The people who claim that Tawheed Al Haakimiyah is a Bidaa, have the nerve to say Dismantling the Sharia is a Minor Kufr, when IBN KATHIR, IBN TAYMIYAAH, SHAIKH BIN BAAZ, ALLAMA SHINQAITY, and many other scholars said that it is known of necessity, to Dismantle the SHARIA IS MAJOR KUFR. HOW IS THIS SO?
Ibn Taymiyyah (rh) said: “And it is known from the religion (of Islam) by necessity and by the consensus of all Muslims that whoever legalizes to follow other than the religion of Islam or a Shariah other than the Shariah of Muhammad (SAW), he is a Kaafir. And his kufr is similar to that of the one who believes in some part of the book (Quran) and reject some of it.”
[Majmua al-Fataawa (28/524)]
Ibn Kathir (rahimullah) said: “So Whosoever abandons the wise Shariah which was revealed upon Muhammad ibn Abdullah, the seal of the prophets (sallallahu aleihi wa salam), and goes to other abrogated Shariah for judgment, he becomes a Kaafir. So how about the one who goes to al-Yaasiq (man-made law) for judgment and gives it precedence (over the Shariah of Muhammad (SAW). Whosoever does this has become a Kaafir by the Ijma of the Muslims.”
[Al-Bidayah Wan-Nihayah, (Vol. 13, p119)]
While al-'Allamah al-Shanqiti (rahimullah) has said: to commit shirk with Allah in judging is of the same meaning as to commit shirk in his worship, there is no difference between the two in any manner. There is no difference in any sense between he who follows a system (nizam) other than Allah’s system or law other than Allah’s law (sharia) and he who worships an idol or prostrates to a false god. They are the same and both are polytheists [associating others] with Allah.
(Adwa' al-bayan, 7:162)
Shaikh 'Abdul-'Azeez Ibn 'Abdullah Ibn Baaz (rahimullah) said: "There is no Eeman for the one who believes the laws of the people and their opinions are superior to the Hukm of Allah and His Messenger or that they are equal to it or that they resemble it or who leaves it or replaces it with fabricated laws and institutions invented by people, even if he believes that the laws of Allah are more encompassing and more just."
[Wujoob Tah'keem Shari'ah Allah' (pg. 16-17)]
The fifth question is:
The People who deny Tawheed Haakimiyah as a separate branch of its own, HOW CAN THEY SLIDE TAWHEED AL HAAKIMIYAH under the TAWHEED AR RUBUBIYYAH, when they know by doing so they make the SHAITAAN, A MUSLIM.
In the Following AYAH the SHAITAAN declared his TAWHEED AR RUBUBIYYAH
[Iblīs (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected."
- In the above AYAH, the SHAITAAN himself clearly mentions and believes that ALLAH (SWT) is his ONLY LORD
- SHAITAAN identifies ALLAH as his RABB. Therefore he believes and further understands Tawheed Ar Rububiyyah
- Shaitaan declares his belief in Tawheed ar Rububiyyah in the above AYAH and therefore when people like Shaikh Fawzaan try to slide Tawheed Al Haakimiyah under Tawheed Ar Rububiyyah, they unjustly make Shaitaan a Muslim.
- These people of misguidance have sold their AAKHIRA for their DUNYAH and they lie to cement the thrones of their APOSTATE PAYMASTERS
- Now, even though the SHAITAAN believes in TAWHEED AR RUBUBIYYAH, he does not believe in TAUHEED AL HAAKIMIYYAH because he refused to obey ALLAH (SWT) clear command and bow down to Adam (AS)
In the Quran Allah (SWT) said in Surah Al Hijr verse 32 and 33:
(Allāh) said: "O Iblīs (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrates?" [Iblīs (Satan)] said: "I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud."
- SHAITAAN used his AQL over Allah's (SWT) Command because he is a MUTAZALITE
- This is clearly signifies that it is possible for a person to believe in one Tawheed while rejecting to believe in another; Tawheed at the same time.
- It is extremely DANGEROUS to slide one TAWHEED under another because when this takes place you are hiding facts about the Deen from the UMMAH of MUHAMMAD ﷺ
And if you (O Muhammad SAW) ask them: "Who has created the heavens and the earth," they will certainly say: "Allah." Say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah!" But most of them know not.
- Furthermore, to make things very clear, even the Kafaar of MAKKAH in the time of the Prophets (SAWS) believed in Tawheed Ar Rububiyyah while at the same time rejecting Tawheed Al Ibadah & Tawheed Al Haakimiyah
- The above Ayah is the clear proof of the above statement. The Kuffar of Makkah also rejected faith in Tawheed Al Haakimiyah because they legalised RIBA, PROSTITUTION and SLAVERY.
- Every ERA has a FITNA, and it is the responsibility of the Scholars of Islam to refute, eradicate, uproot and purify the land of the Fitna.
- In the time of the Holy Prophet (
ﷺ) the fitna was clear in the 360 IDOLS inside and around the KAABA.
- The result was that the Holy Prophet (saws) completed his mission, conquered MAKKAH and destroyed the filthy idols while purifying the Holy City.
- In the time of Abu Bakr (AS) Sideeq, the Fitna was the false prophet Musailima Al Kaddazb, and the rejection of many tribes for paying the compulsory ZAKAT.
- The result was Abu Bakr (AS) fought them, killed them, made Takfeer on them and took their women as concubines
- These battles were called Huroob ar-Riddah, this means WAR AGAINST THE APOSTATES
- In the time of Uthman (RA) the fitna was Abdullah Ibn Saba; who was a Jew from Yemen who took a fake Shahadah and came in to the Muslim infrastructure.
Spread the Fitna of the false religion of SHIA and further rallied the Egyptians to kill the Khalifah Uthman, Egypt has since then always been in turmoil and never recovered.
- In the time of Ali, the Fitna was the Fitna of the Khawaarij the result was he fought and killed them at the BATTLE OF NAHRUWAAN
- In the time of Ahmad Ibn Hanbal the Fitna was KHALQ AL QURAN, the Mutazalites claimed the Quran was Created.
- The result was that Imam Hanbal stood up and fought them with debates and refuted them single handedly and henceforth given the esteemed title of the IMAM of AHLUS SUNNAH WAL JAMAA
- In the time of Ibn Taymiyyah, the Fitna was the Jahmiyyah who were bent on denying Allah (SWT) 99 NAMES AND ATTRIBUTES and Mutazalites also denied them too.
- The result was that Ibn Taymiyyah introduced the concept of TAWHEED ASMAA WAS SIFAAT to refute both the Jahmiyyah and the Mutazalites.
- In our time, this MODERN ERA, the fitna that prevails is that the SHARIA IS DISMANTLED and Muhammad Ibrahim, a learned scholar; refuted the absence of SHARIA in his book Tahkeem Al Qawaneen, by reintroducing the concept.
TAWHEED HAAKIMIYYAH is the TWIN HALF of TAWHEED IBAADAH
Muhammad Ibrahim [the shaikh of bin Baaz] said in page 6 of his book Tahkeem al Qawaneen: "Tawheed haakimiyya is the twin half of tawheed Ibaada.
- When we unjustly slide Tawheed Al Haakimiyyah under Tawheed ar Rububiyyah, we are not helping to solve the problem of the absence of Sharia but on the contrary aggravating the problem of a lawless society.
- If need to become part of the SOLUTION and not part of the PROBLEM.
- We must classify the TAWHEED's individually for clear understanding.