بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
SHARH OF BULUGH AL MARAAM
Book 2 Chapters 16 The Istisqa Prayer
(Invoking Allah for Rain During Drought)
FEBRUARY 28 2013 / 17 RABI AL THANI 1434 HIJRI
BY Shaikh Abdullah Al Faisal
QUESTION AND ANSWER
In USA the atheist come for drought answer By the Associated PressST. LOUIS - the worst U.S. drought in decades has deepened again after more than a month of encouraging reports of slowly improving conditions, a drought-tracking consortium said Wednesday, as scientists struggled for an explanation other than a simple lack of rain.
- This drought cannot be explained scientifically.
- This is a spiritual problem.
- They are darul harb.
- They kill the Muslims.
- Whoever helps them are kuffar.
- Do not attend their janaza.
- Died as a kaffir , bury them with them.
A white man who has been Muslim for two and half years told me that he moved from sunni to shia to sunni to shia .. And he is praying his salah with a stone in the Sunnah masjid, he says it’s in Al Kafi and is Sunnah to pray on dirt. How do I refute him and make him stop praying with the stone in the masjid.
- There are reverts who become shia, sufi etc.
- The Saudi salafis say it is good to kill the mujahideen.
- They are skilful at hiding their kufr.
- You know , but what about a new Muslim?
- He is not a kaffir for praying with a stone.
- You have to win a debate with shia using Quran not hadith.
If you help him (Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) not (it does not matter), for Allah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of two, when they (Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and Abu Bakr) were in the cave, and he (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said to his companion (Abu Bakr):
"Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us." Then Allah sent down His Sakinah (calmness, tranquillity, peace, etc.) upon him, and strengthened him with forces (angels) which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while it was the Word of Allah that became the uppermost, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
Say (O Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam): "I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allah wills. If I had the knowledge of the Ghaib (unseen), I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth, and no evil should have touched me. I am but a Warner, and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe."
- Shiites don’t believe in these ayats
No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All Knower, All Aware (of things)
Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)
And (remember) when you (Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) left your household in the morning to post the believers at their stations for the battle (of Uhud). And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower
(Al Imran 3:121)
O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner
And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat as Salat), and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah wishes only to remove Ar Rijs (evil deeds and sins, etc.) from you, O members of the family (of the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam), and to purify you with a thorough purification.
I keep having a beautiful dream where my body is Flying over the streets in the city calling the Athan, can you explain what that means
- Adthan in a dream means guidance.
you are a alim why does Abu khadeejah and his followers
- When you speak the truth people don’t like you.
- They hate because of tauheed hakimiyyah.
- They say to dismantle the sharia is minor not major kufr.
- They made up their mind for this.
- When you speak the truth you will not have many friends.
- Without sabr you will abandon the truth.
[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected."
(Allah) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?" Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay."
- The shaitan uses his aql to veto Allah.
- He was the first mu tazilte in history.