CANCER IN THE BODY OF THE UMMAH:
BY SHAIKH ABDULLAH FAISAL
1st – 2nd June 2014
Notes taken by AT19 & Acceptruth
Notes taken by AT19 & Acceptruth
Edited by Abu Hafiza & AT6
- 70% of the people in Pakistan belong to the Berailvi sect.
- The mujahideen breakdown the shrines of the Berailvi.
- There is always an outcry from the Europeans when this happens.
- Not everyone in Pakistan are Berailvis, only 70%.
- The founder of the movement is called Ahmad Raza, born in 1856.
- He died in 1921.
- Ahmad Raza was a scholar.
- Because of where he came from he is called a Berailvi.
- Most deviant groups were started by a scholar.
- Misguided scholars sold out for a miserable price.
- There is no doubt that Ahmad Raza was a scholar
Abu Dhar said, "I was with the Prophet (SAW) one day and I heard him saying: "There is something I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjal." It was then that I became afraid, so I said: "Oh Rasool Allah! Which thing is that?" He (SAW) said; "Misguided and astray scholars." [Musnad Ahmad (5/145) No. 21334 and 21335]
- The above hadith describes the fitna of misguided scholars.
- Ahmad Raza was a Shia pretending to be a Sunni in order to mislead unsuspecting Muslims.
- You should expect the Berailvis to have a lot of Shia creed in their religion.
- Ahmad Raza smoked hookah (big pipes people smoke).
- He also swore a lot.
- He suffered from hypochondria: serious schizophrenia (mental disease).
- He thinks he is sick even though he is not sick and he fears death.
- Ahmad Raza didn't work but he was always loaded with a lot of money.
- Because the British paid him a lot of money to spread his kufr in the Muslim community.
- Kufr, shirk and zandaqa was also spread by Ahmad Raza in the Muslim community.
- He was also the cousin of Mirza Gulam Ahmad.
- Mirza Gulam Ahmad was the false prophet of the Qadiaanis and both of them had the same set of teachers
THE 25 TENENTS OF THE BERAILVI CREED:
TENENT 1: THE RELIGION IS A COCKTAIL BECAUSE IT IS A MIXTURE OF CHRISTIANITY, HINDUISM, ISLAM AND THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL KUFFAR
- They are the original kuffar like the Jews and the Christian.
- This is because the foundation of their religion is kufr, shirk and zandaqa.
- Zandaqa is defined as heresy
TENENT 2: THEY BELIEVE THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAWS) IS STILL ALIVE IN HIS GRAVE AND HE HAS ALL OF HIS FACULTIES
- We refute them with Surah 3:185
Everyone shall taste death..... (Aali Imran 3:185)
- When we quote them the above ayah (3:185), they come with a counter ayah (3:169).
Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allāh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision. (Aali Imran 3:169)
- Because they come with the counter ayah, we were abridged to bring them Surah 39:30.
Verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) will die and verily, they (too) will die. (Az-Zumar 39:30)
- The word ‘they’ in the above ayah means the sahabas.
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Abu Bakr went out while Umar bin Al-Khattab was talking to the people. Abu Bakr said, "Sit down, O 'Umar!" But 'Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr said, "To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said: "Muhammad is no more than an Apostle, and indeed (many) apostles have passed away before him...(till the end of the Verse)... Allah will reward to those who are thankful." (3.144) By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this Verse before till Abu Bakr recited it and all the people received it from him, and I heard everybody reciting it (then). [Sahih Bukhari, Vol 5, Book 59, Hadith #733]
- A debate is like a boxing match - you throw your punch and I throw my punch until someone gets a knockout.
Muhammad (SAW) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allāh, and Allāh will give reward to those who are grateful. (Aali Imran 3:144)
- There is no doubt that there is life in the grave. The life in the grave is called the Barzakh.
- But what the Berailvi is trying to do is say that the life in the grave and the live in the dunya are the same.
- This is why they have gone astray.
- If you think the life in the dunya is like the life in the grave - you have gone astray.
- Because they claim Muhammad (saws) has not lost any of his faculties, we are abridged to bring the following hadith:
Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said, "On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, 'O Lord (those are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam)." [Sahih Bukhari (8/120) No. 6585]
- If Muhammad (saws) was alive in the grave and had not lost his faculties, why would the angels say on judgement day: "You don't know what they did after you left; they turned back on their heels as apostates”?
(11) Narrated Asma': The Prophet said, "I will be at my Lake-Fount (Kauthar) waiting for whoever will come to me. Then some people will be taken away from me whereupon I will say, 'My followers!' It will be said, 'You do not know they turned Apostates as renegades (deserted their religion).'" (Ibn Abi Mulaika said, "Allah, we seek refuge with You from turning on our heels from the (Islamic) religion and from being put to trial"). (Bukhari Book #88, Hadith #172)
TENENT 3: THEY CLAIM MUHAMMAD (SAWS) WAS NUR NOT BASHAR (HUMAN)
- The way the Christians say Jesus (AS) is divine, Berailvi's say Muhammad (saws) is divine.
'Umar says: ''The Prophet said: 'Do not exceed in praising me as the Christians over-praised Jesus. (That they made him the son of God.) I am a bondsman of Allah, therefore, call me the bondsman of Allah and His Prophet" (Shamail al-Tirmidhi, Chapter 46: 313)
Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' [Sahih Bukhari, Vol 8, Book 82, Hadith #817]
- By claiming that Muhammad (saws) is divine, they have gone beyond the limits.
(O Muhammad SAW): "I am only a man like you. It has been inspired to me that your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God i.e. Allah). So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord." (Al-Kahf 18:110)
- And they have gone against the Quran itself, as stated in the above verse.
- Muhammad (saws) was not created from Nur as the Berailvi's claim.
Abu Talhah (RA) narrated: We complained to Allah’s Messenger (SAW) about our hunger and raising from our stomach (the garment) bared the stone each of us had tied to it. He showed that he had two stones (tied to his stomach.) (Tirmidhi 2378)
- He (SAWS) had both a mother and a father, he was hungry and thirsty, and he satisfied his sexual desire.
- The angels are created from Nur, not Muhammad (saws).
Anas bin Malik reported that: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) entered the room and we accompanied him... And Ibrahim breathed his last. The eyes of Allah's Messenger (S.A.W.) were filled with tears. Abdur Rehman Ibne Auf said: 'you are weeping, O Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.)'. He (S.A.W.) replied: "Ibne Auf, This is mercy". Then he (S.A.W.) said:"Our eyes shed tears and our hearts are filled with grief, but we do not say anything except that by which Allah is pleased. O, Ibrahim we are sorrowful due to your separation." [Narration has been mentioned in Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abi Dawood and Sunan Ibne Majah]
- Sometimes He (SAWS) would cry when he got hurt like when his son died as stated in the above hadith because he was human like us.
- So as for your claim that he was nur and that he was divine, we say to you that you speak exactly like the Christians.
TENENT 4: THEY PRAY TO THE INHABITANTS OF THE GRAVES
- Praying to the inhabitants of the grave is major shirk because your dua is ibada.
- You are not allowed to make dua to anyone except Allah.
You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). (Al-Fatihah 1:5)
- Also, when you pray to the inhabitants of the graves you have gone against the above verse in the Quran (1:5).
The Prophet once said, “Dua is Ibadah” (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, and Abu Dawud)
Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allāh only. And those who take Auliyā' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allāh." Verily, Allāh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allāh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. (Az-Zumar 39:3)
- Did you know that Allah dismissed the Berailvi's as liars and kaffirs in the above verse (39:3).
- Allah called them liars because when they recited Quran 1:5, it only came from their lips, not their hearts. They do not believe in it.
"The Hour will not be established until a tribe from my ummah joins the polytheists and until a tribe from my ummah worship idols." [reported by Abu Dawood and its meaning can be found in Saheeh Muslim]
- The above hadith is a prediction of the Prophet (saws).
"O Allah, do not make my grave an idol to be worshipped after me. Allah was very angry with people who took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship". (Malik, 593, Bukhari, 3765, etc.)
- Did you know that Allah pronounced the people that pray to the grave as grave worshippers?
If you invoke (or call upon) them, they hear not your call, and if (in case) they were to hear, they could not grant it (your request) to you. And on the Day of Resurrection, they will disown your worshipping them. And none can inform you (O Muhammad SAW) like Him Who is the All Knower (of each and everything). (Fatir 35:14)
- This ayah (35:14) is a knock-out punch for the Berailvis.
It is related from Anas, "If there was a drought, 'Umar ibn al-Khattab would ask al-'Abbas ibn 'Abdu'l-Muttalib to do the rain prayer. He would say, 'O Allah, we seek intercession with You by Your Prophet and we ask You for rain. We seek intercession with You by the uncle of our Prophet, so give us rain!'" He added, "And they were given rain." [Bukhari 964]
- Umar (RA) was not a grave worshipper. The above hadith is further proof that we do not worship graves.
- It is worthy of mentioning that we cannot give the excuse of ignorance for worshipping graves or any false deity.
And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord?" They said: "Yes! We testify," lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: "Verily, we have been unaware of this." (Al-A'raf 7:172)
- We cannot give the excuse of ignorance also for worshipping any false deity.
Narrated from Anas (RA) that a man said: “O Messenger of Allah, where is my father?” He said: “In Hell.” When he turned away he called him back and said: “My father and your father are in Hell.” [Sahih Muslim (Vol. 1, pg. 191) No. 203]
- Do not listen to the wicked scholars.
- The prophet's father did not hear about Islam yet he ended up in the hellfire because he did not practice singularity of worship.
- It is impossible for you to refute the evidences above in Quran and hadith.
TENENT 5: THEY BUILD SHRINES OVER GRAVES
- Those who collect money to build these shrines drive expensive cars
The Prophet (May Allah send peace and blessings upon him) said: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians; they have taken the tombs of their Prophets as places of worship." (Bukhari, Ahmed)
- The Jews and Christians have taken tombs for places of worship as stated in the above hadith.
- The Berailvi religion is a big con.
You will inevitably follow the paths of those who came before you, handspan by handspan, cubit by cubit, until even if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will follow them.” We said, “O Messenger of Allah, (do you mean) the Jews and Christians?” He said, “Who else?” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-I’tisaam bi’l-Kitaab wa’l-Sunnah, 6889; Muslim, al-‘Ilm, 6723)
- The Berailvis are there to deceive the masses.
- The Prophet (saws) predicted you will follow the Jews and Christians.
TENENT 6: THEY MAKE TAWWAF AROUND GRAVES
Ibn Abbas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The tawaf round the House is like the salah except that you converse during it (the tawaf). And, he who converses does not do so except with a good word. [Tirmidhi 962]
- Tawwaf is only to be performed around the kaaba - nowhere else.
- Even though tawaf is salah, they offer it around graves.
TENENT 7: THEY PLACE FOOD AND EXPENSIVE DRAPES OVER THE GRAVES
NEW HADITH : Imam ash-Shafii said: "I prefer that the soil used for a grave be no more than that dug for that grave. I like to see a grave raised above the ground the length of a hand or so. I prefer not to erect a structure over a grave or to whitewash it, for indeed this resembles decoration and vanity, and death is not the time for either of these things. I have never seen the graves of the Muhajirin or Ansar plastered. I have seen the Muslim authorities destroying structures in graveyards, and I have not seen any jurists object to this." [Kitabul Umm]
- Those who sell these drapes are making a lot of money.
- They make a lot of money because the Berailvi creed is all a con.
TENENT 8: THEY DO NOT REJECT THE TAGHOOT
- They unite with the taghoot to crush Islam and Muslims.
- Example: Pakistan allowed the crusaders to use their airspace to fight and kill the Muslims of Afghanistan
The individual must have meant to do the action, on purpose. “And generally then, whoever says or does what is disbelief, disbelieves due to that, even if he does not intend/want (to disbelieve), because no one wants (yaqsud) to disbelieve except him whom Allah wills so for.” [Sheik al-Islam Ibn Taymia, Saarim al-Ma’slool, page 178]
Ibn Hazm Stated in Al-Muhalla (11/138): "What is correct is that His statement, the Most High, "And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them." (The Quran 5:51), should be understood on the basis of its apparent meaning. The person being referred to is a disbeliever from the generality of disbelievers, and no two Muslims disagree regarding this."
Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, (May Allah have mercy on him) Gathered ten actions that negate one's Islam (Nawaqid ul-'Ashr), the eighth one of which states: "Assisting the disbelievers (against the believers) (Mudhaharatul Mushrikeen) and supporting them against the believers (is from the actions that negates of one's faith). The Proof being the statement of Allah, "And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). (The Quran 5:51)."
10 THINGS WHICH NULLIFY OUR ISLAM:
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar are also guilty of the crime of helping the Christians against the Muslims
- They don't call for hijra, sharia, jihad and khilafa.
TENENT 9: THEY MARGINALIZE ISLAM TO PAGANISTIC RITUALS OF WORSHIPPING THE GRAVES
It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite. [Sahih Muslim, Book 20, Hadith 4696]
Verily! As for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): "In what (condition) were you?" They reply: "We were weak and oppressed on earth." They (angels) say: "Was not the earth of Allāh spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - What an evil destination! (An-Nisa 4:97)
- A Berailvi will never leave Europe or America
- Allah condemned the people who refuse to make hijra in the above ayah
- As far as the Berailvi is concerned, he is in paradise and will never make hijra
TENENT 10: THEY BELIEVE IN HARAM TYPES OF TAWASSUL
- Tawassul is to seek the means to draw nearer to Allah
- We practice tawassul by calling on Allah by His 99 names and attributes
- We practice tawassul by asking a rightous person to pray for us
- We practice tawassul by performing pious deeds
- A Berailvi practices tawassul by saying "O Allah forgive me because of the glory of Muhammad (SAWS)".
- "O Allah forgive me due to the right Muhammad (SAWS) has over you.”
- We have no evidence for this type of dua
- They use the hadith of Uthman ibn Hunayf as their evidence
Tirmidhi relates, through his chain of narrators from 'Uthman ibn Hunayf, that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and said, "I've been afflicted in my eyesight, so please pray to Allah for me." The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: "Go make ablution (wudu), perform two rak'as of prayer, and then say: "Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: "for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me"]."
- What they don't know is the man practiced tawassul when Muhammad (SAWS) was alive.
- Like I told you, you can practice tawassul by asking a pious man to make dua for you.
- But the Berailvis are going to the graves and asking the inhabitants to pray for them.
YOU CAN CALL ON MUHAMMAD – HAMZA YUSUF:
- Hamza Yusef is a sufi and a Berailvi.
- The Berailvis of the UK worship even the ground that Hamza Yusuf walks on because he is saying what they want to hear.
- They are not sincere.
TENENT 11: THEY BELIEVE ALLAH CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND WHAT THEY CONTAIN FOR THE SAKE OF MUHAMMAD (SAWS)
Mustadrak of al Haakim “When Adam sinned, Allah told him to seek forgiveness in the name of Muhammad, then Allah said to him: Had it not been for Muhammad I wouldn’t create the heavens and the earth. I Allah created the heavens and the earth for the sake of Muhammad." (CONSIDERED FABRICATED)
- They said also, they believe that when Adam (AS) sinned he called upon Muhammad (SAWS) as in the above fabricated hadith.
- Every fabricated hadith contradicts the Quran.
And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). (Adh-Dhariyat 51:56)
- My shaikhs use the above verse to refute the fabricated hadith mentioned above.
TENENT 12: THEY BELIEVE IN WAHDALTUL WUJOOD (UNION)
- They believe that they make dhikr until they becomes Allah
- They like to sodomize young boys
- The concept of union to the Muslims was introduced by ibn Arabi (the father of wahdatul wujood)
- And ibn Arabi was also a scholar
- Some Scholars suffer from narcissism
- Narcissism is a personality disorder that some scholars suffer from
- Because the people praise them and praise them, so they begin to suffer from narcissism.
BARELVI PEER RAPED 300 WOMEN & MADE THEM PREGNANT:
- A pir is a Berailvi Imam.
- He impregnated 300 women because they trusted him and locked themselves up with him alone
- You are not allowed to be alone with a shaikh or an imam
- Some people think pirs are infallible
- They lock themselves in a room reciting "Allahu Allahu..." for many hours until they think they have become Allah
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
TENET 12: THEY BELIEVE IN WAHDATUL WUJOOD (RECAP)
- This means the unification between Allah, the creator, and man, the creation.
- They believe that their pir attains wahdatul wajood
- When they accomplish wahdatul wujood (union), everything which is haram has now become halal including alcohol, fornication and adultery.
- They are above the sharia law
- The pir was able to rape and impregnate 300 women because these women believed that he was above sharia law.
TENENT 13: THEY LIKE TO QUOTE FABRICATED HADITH
- When they quote a hadith it is without takhreej
- Their attitude is to not pay attention to the authenticity of the hadith, just what the hadith says
- They just pay attention to the matn (the body of the hadith)
- They say they don't lie on the Prophet, they lie for the Prophet.
FABRICATED HADITH: found in the Mustadrak of al Haakim “When Adam sinned, Allah told him to seek forgiveness in the name of Muhammad, then Allah said to him: Had it not been for Muhammad I wouldn’t create the heavens and the earth. I Allah created the heavens and the earth for the sake of Muhammad."
- The above is a fabricated hadith which they love to quote.
- Every goofy Sufi and berailvi loves to quote the following fabricated hadith.
FABRICATED HADITH: Ayesha Siddiqah (radi Allahu anha) was reported to have stated that on Hujjatul Wida (Farewell Pilgrimage), the parents of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) were made to rise from their graves and recite the Kalima. This Tradition has been quoted by Jami, reported from Imam Qurtabi and Imam Naseerudeen.
- They love to quote the fabricated hadith about when the Prophet became devastated so Allah took the Prophet’s parents out of their graves then the Prophet gave them shahada.
TENENT 14: THEY HATE REAL MUSLIMS AND CALL THEM WAHABIS
- And they hate wahabis more than they hate Christians because the Wahabis refute them
- Jews and Christians have no knowledge to refute them with
- This is why they are comfortable with Christians
- Wahabis expose their zandaqa (heresy)
- Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab in the 18th century broke down the graves of the Berailvis
- That's why they hate them
- A wahabi is a muwahhid
- A Muwahhid is a person who abstains from kufr, shirk and superstition
- A Muwahhid is a person who is on authentic tawheed
- A Muwahhid is also a person who abstains from zandaqa
- All of you in the room are wahabis because you do not dabble with kufr or shirk and you don’t believe in superstition or zandaqa
TENENT 15: THEY WEAR AMULETS FOR PROTECTION
- To wear amulets for protection is shirk
- If you want to be protected by the Quran, you need to recite the Quran
- To wear the Quran for protection is bida and shirk.
- The pir make their money by selling amulets with versus of the Quran wrapped up in them
- And if you want your wife to have a son, you go for an amulet for that - or an amulet for a court case – or for a child to pass a test, etc.
- They have an amulet for everything
- The Berailvi creed is all a con
- To con unsuspecting Muslims
- Each amulet they make, they charge for the amulet. This is how the pirs make their money
- We show our love for the Prophet (saws) by reviving the sunnah
- They show their love by kissing their thumbs
TENENT 16: THEY DONT CELABRATE THE EID WITH THE MUSLIMS
- Brailvis prefer to fast on eid day rather than celebrate with us.
TENENT 17: EVERY BERAILVI BELIEVES IN DEMOCRACY EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE GREATEST SHIRK
- Democracy is the religion of the free masons
TENENT 18: THEY HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT JOINING THE KUFR ARMY
- They believe in joining the kuffar army to fight against the mujahideen because the see the mujahiden as terrorists.
FIRST BRITISH MUSLIM SOLDIER KILLED IN 'WAR ON TERROR':
- Why is it that they have no qualms about joining the kaafir army?
- It is because a Berailvi doesn't understand al wala wa bara
- And they don't understand kufr bi taghoot
- Because of this poor understanding, they easily join the British troops to kill Muslims
- A Berailvi is a five star kufr
Allah (SWT) said in the Quran surah Al Baqarah verse 256
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tāghût and believes in Allāh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allāh is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (Al-Baqarah 2:256)
- Barailvis are in bed with the taghoot
- The family of the soldier was proud of their son because he died for the Queen
TENENT 19: THEY GO TO THE KUFR COURTHOUSE FOR JUDGEMENT
Allah (SWT) said in the Qur'an surah An Nisa verse 60:
Have you seen those (hypocrites) who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taghût (false judges, etc.) while they have been ordered to reject them. But Shaitan (Satan) wishes to lead them far astray. (An-Nisa 4:60)
While 'Allama al-Shinqiti-May Allah be merciful with him-has said: To commit shirk with Allah in judging is of the same meaning as to commit shirk in His worship, there is no difference between the two in any manner. There is no difference in any sense between he who follows a system (nizam) other than Allah's system or law other than Allah's law (sharia) and he who worships an idol or prostrates to a false god. They are the same and both are polytheists [associating others] with Allah. (Adwa' al-Bayan, 7:162)
- There are many Muslims who take their case to the kufr courthouse.
TENENT 20: THEY BELIEVE ALLAH IS EVERYWHERE
- Their creed contradicts Quran and sunnah
Allah (SWT) said in the Qur'an Surah Ta-Ha verse 5:
The Most Beneficent (Allāh) Istawā (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). (Ta-Ha 20:5)
- They need to believe Allah is everywhere for the union to take place
Allah (SWT) said in the Qur'an surah Al Mulk verse 16
Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allāh), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)? (Al-Mulk 67:16)
Allah (SWT) said in the Qur'an surah Ra'd verse 2
Allāh is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then, He Istawā (rose above) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He has subjected the sun and the moon (to continue going round)! Each running (its course) for a term appointed. He regulates all affairs, explaining the Ayāt (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord. (Ra'd 13:2)
it is narrated that the companion Mu`awiyah ibn al-Hakam, (RA) slapped his servant girl who used to tend his sheep, and as a result went to the Prophet (SAWS) and asked what should be done as an atonement for having slapped her. The Prophet replied, "Bring her to me" so Mu`awiyah brought her to the Prophet. The Prophet then asked her, "Where is Allah?" and she replied "Above the Sky" then the Prophet asked her, "Who am I?" and she replied, "You are Allah’s Messenger", so the Prophet said, "Free her, for verily she is a true believer." [Sahih Muslim (1/381) No. 537]
Abdullah ibn Amr (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, “Those who are merciful will be given mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One above the heavens will have mercy on you.” [Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Hadith #4941]
“Anas (RA) says, “I went into the presence of Aishah (RA) whilst someone else was seated with her. The person asked, ‘O Mother of the believers, relate to us regarding earthquakes (as to their cause)’ She turned her face away. I (Anas) asked her, ‘Relate to us regarding earthquakes, O Mother of the believers!’ She said, “O Anas, if I were to inform you thereof, you will live a sorrowful life and you will die in this state of grief and you will be raised on the Day of Judgement whilst this fear is in your heart.” I said, “O Mother, relate to me.” She then said, “When a woman removes her clothes in a house other than her husbands (an indication towards adultery), she tears the veil between her and Allah. When she applies perfume to please a male other than her husband, this will be a source of fire and a blemish for her. When the people then begin to commit adultery, consume alcohol and use musical instruments, Allah becomes enraged above the heavens and orders the Earth to shake them. If they repent and refrain, then it is good for them, otherwise Allah will cause it to fall upon them.” I asked, “Is this their punishment?” She said, “It is rather a mercy, means of blessings and admonishment for the believers, and a punishment, display of anger and torment for the unbelievers.” [Mustadrak al-Haakim (4/561) No. 8575 and Kitab Al-Fitan (2/619) No. 1729]
Abu Haneefah (rh) said, when asked of his opinion of the one who says, ‘I do not know whether Allah is above the heavens or on the earth.’ - “He has disbelieved, because Allah says, “The Most Merciful rose above the Throne,” and His Throne is above His seven heavens.’ He was then asked , ‘what if he said that Allah is above His Throne but he does not know whether the Throne is in the heavens or on the earth?’ He said, ‘He has disbelieved, because He has denied that He is above the heavens, And whosoever denied that He is above the heavens has disbelieved.” (‘Sharh Usul I'tiqaad Ahlus Sunnah’ of al-Laalikaaee (d.414AH), ‘al-Uluww’ of adh- Dhahabee, also ‘Sharh Aqueedah at-Tahaawiyyah’ of ibn Abee al-Izz al-Hanafee)
- The people calling themselves hanafis are not hanafis.
- These people are following their evil and corrupted desires
Ja'far Ibn Abdullah narrated: We were with Malik Ibn Anas when a man came to him and said: “O Abu Abdullah (Allah said) 'Ar-Rahman upon the Throne Istawa' (20:5), how was His Istiwa? Imam Malik inclined his head and was silent until the sweat of fever covered his brow, then he looked up and said: "Istiwa is not unknown, the Kayf (how) is uncomprehendable, believing in it is wajib (obligatory), and asking about it is bid'ah (innovation), and I do not think that you are anything but an innovator." Then he ordered that the man be expelled. [Abu-Naeem Al-Asbahani in 'Hilyatul-Awliya wa Tabaqat Al-Asfiya' (Vol. 6, pg. 325-326)]
Imam Shafi'i (rh) said: This is the evidence that Allah the Most High is above the Arsh, without specificity known to us, and He is away from His creation. There is none comparable to His and He is the All-Hearing the All-Seeing. [Tafseer al-Imam ash-Shafi'i (3/1063)]
Yusuf bin Musa al-Qattan, the Shaikh of Abu Bakr al-Khallal, said: It was said to Abu Abdullah (Ahmad bin Hanbal): "Allah is above the seventh heaven, over His Throne, separate and distinct (ba'in) from His creation, and His Power and Knowledge are in every place?" He said: Yes, He is over His Throne, and nothing escapes His Knowledge. [related by Adh-Dhahabi in Mukhtasar al-Uluww (p.189)] This al-Qattan is thiqah (trustworthy) from the Shaikhs of al-Bukhari. He died in 253H, al-Khallal heard from him, and the isnaad is sahih.
- The above fatawa are from the four great imams
TENENT 21: THEY BELIEVE THE SOUL OF THE PIR CAN LEAVE HIS BODY
TENENT 22: THEY BELIEVE THE PROPHET (SAWS) IS HAADIR NAADIR
- Haadir Naadir or Haazir Naazir means the Prophet (saws) is omnipresent (Haazir Naazir is urdu).
- Therefore, when they celebrate the Prophet’s (saws) birthday, they believe he can be in many places
- The Berailvis believe in conning the masses because they believe that the masses are asses
TENENT 23: THEY BELIEVE IN MAKING SAJDA TO THEIR PIRS
BRELVIS DANCING AND MAKING SUJOOD TO TAHIR UL QADRI:
BREAKDANCING IN THE MASJID:
TENENT 24: THEY BELIEVE THEIR PIR IS INFALLIBLE
- They believe their pir cannot make a mistake (infallible)
Imam Malik bin Anas (rh) said: “Anyone’s opinion may be accepted or rejected, except the occupant of this grave,” (the grave of the Prophet (SAW)). [al-Bidayah Wan-Nihayah, (14/160)]
TENENT 25: THEY CLAIM THAT CHRISTIANS, HINDUS, SIKHS & JEWS ARE ALL OUR BROTHERS
Allah (SWT) said in the Qur'an surah Al Qalam verse 35 to 36
Shall We then treat the (submitting) Muslims like the Mujrimûn (criminals, polytheists and disbelievers, etc.)? What is the matter with you? How judge you? (Al-Qalam 68:35-36)
- They believe Islam is the same as these religions, but Allah refutes this claim in Surah 68:35-36 (above)