TAFSEER SURAH MUDDATHTHIR
THE 19 GUARDIAN ANGELS
by Shaikh Abdullah Faisal
1st September 2014 / 8th Dhul Qa’da 1435 AH (Evening)
Edited and Formatted by AT5
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
I will cast him into Hell-fire (Al-Muddaththir 74:26)
The last time we were here, we stopped at ayah 26.
- Saqar is the third hell.
- It is the place in hell for people who are atheist and who deny the Day of Resurrection.
- Jahannam is the lowest level of hell.
- It is for sympathisers of Islam like Abu Talib.
- Jaheem is for Muslims who drank alcohol and had girlfriends; they didn't pay attention to aqeedah.
- If you ask them where is Allah, they'll say Allah is everywhere.
- Because they ignored their creed.
- Even though Abu Hanifa said the greatest fiqh is Aqeedah.
Ayah 26 is called one of the great predictions of the Qur'an.
- Allah promised Waleed ibn Mugheera the hellfire.
- This ayah is simlar to Surah Masad
- This individual is finished. His heart is sealed.
- If you are in Saqar, you can't get out. You are finished.
- Because your neighbours will be Nimrod, the Pharaoh and Abu Jahl.
All the people who will be in Saqar were wealthy and powerful.
- Their fame got to their head.
- They all plotted against the messengers of Allah.
وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ (27) لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ (28) لَوَّاحَةٌ لِلْبَشَرِ (29)
And what will make you know exactly what Hell-fire is? (27) It spares not (any sinner), nor does it leave (anything unburnt)! (28) Burning the skins! (Al-Muddaththir 74:27-29)
- Ayah 29 is similar to Surah 4:56.
Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, AllWise. (An-Nisa 4:56)
Many of you sayIbn Taymiyyah said the hellfire will go out
- What is the explanation of Ibn Taymiyyah's statement?
- The explanation is that the section of hellfire called jaheem which is for bad Muslims, when they are taken out of hellfire, that section will extinguish.
- But the other sections will remain.
- Don't entertain the idea that Ibn Taymiyyah meant the whole of the hellfire will go out.
عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ(30) وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَذَا مَثَلًا كَذَلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَى لِلْبَشَرِ (31)
Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell). (30) And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number  only as a trial for the disbelievers, in order that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at a certainty [that this Qur'an is the truth as it agrees with their Books i.e. their number  is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and the believers may increase in Faith (as this Qur'an is the truth) and that no doubts may be left for the people of the Scripture and the believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: "What Allah intends by this (curious) example?" Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind. (Al-Muddaththir 74:30-31)
The 19 angels; are keepers of Saqar
- Not the whole of the hellfire.
Why did Allah say; the number 19 is a fitnah for the unbelievers?
- That is because when Abu Jahl heard the guardian angels will be 19, he laughed.
- He said ten of us will target one angel. He said we are a lot.
Abu Jahl said, "O people of Quraysh! Are not every ten among you able to defeat one of them?" [Tafseer at-Tabari (24/28-29) and Tafseer Ibn Katheer (8/269)]
- Those who reject Islam are a lot.
- His logic was that 10 people will beat up each angel.
- The Prophet gave him the name Abu Jahl (father of ignorance)
- But his peers called him Abu Hakam (father of wisdom)
- Wisdom begins with the fear of Allah.
Sufyan Ath-Thawri from Abdur Rahman Bin Abbas said Ayas Abu Yahya related to me from Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (RA) he used to say in his sermon: “the best provision is piety and the peak of wisdom is to fear Allah.” [related by al-Bayhaqi in Shu'ab al-Imaan (2/201) No. 728]
- This is why the Prophet saw it inappropriate to call him Abul Hakam.
- When Abu Jahl said they'll beat the angels up,
- Allah said He fixed the number 19 as a fitnah for the unbelievers
- The number 19 was mentioned in the torah and the injeel.
- So it is to bring certainty in the hearts of the people of the book.
- So that they have no doubt that this book is kalamullah - the word of Allah.
- The third reason why the number was fixed as 19 is so that the believers can grow in emaan
- As for those who say our emaan is static, we say you are jaahil.
- Your aqeedah contradicts the Qur'an.
- The ulama say the man who has a girlfriend and drinks alcohol is better than the man who has doubts.
- The man who drinks and has a girlfriend is still a Muslim.
- But the man who has doubts doesn't have a condition of shahada - certainty.
- So the day you have doubts, you are no longer in the fold of Islam.
- Many are misguided by the number 19.
- Those who say they are going to beat up the angels were lead astray by the number 19.
- Those people of the book who saw the number 19 and embraced Islam were guided because of the number 19.
…And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He… (Al-Muddaththir 74:31)
- No one knows the number of angels except Allah.
- You don't know if there's 10 million or 10 billion.
- Not even a sheikh who studied Islam for 50 years can answer the question.
Malik bin Sasaa narrated the Prophet (SAW) said: “…Then the Bait-ul-Ma'mur was raised up to me. I said: O Gabriel! what is this? He replied: It is the Bait-ul-Ma'mur. Seventy thousand angels enter into it daily and, after they come out, they never return again…” [al-Bukhari (3207) and Muslim (164)]
- When the Prophet went to the seventh heaven, he saw bait-al-ma'mur (the frequented house).
- 70,000 angels visit that house everyday.
- A new batch go everyday.
Who are the people who believe in hellfire and life after death?
- Muslims, Christians and Jews.
- The Abrahamic faiths.
- Because of that, they are all allowed to live in the Islamic state.
- Muslims pay zakah and the Jews and Christians pay jizya.
- The caliph will decide whether you pay zakah of jizya.
Nay, and by the moon, (Al-Muddaththir 74:32)
- The moon is one of the natural phenomenon’s of Allah
- Allah can swear by anything, He is the Creator of everything.
- But you can't swear by anything.
- The moon is important in Islam.
Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, "Fast when you see it (the new moon) and break the fast when you see it. If it is cloudy, then make Sha'ban complete with thirty days." [al-Bukhari (1909) and Muslim (1081)]
And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him. (Fussilat 41:37)
- Allah spoke about the moon in Surah 41:37.
- This is the ayah you use to refute those who say Muslims are pagans because they worship the moon.
وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ
And by the night when it withdraws, (Al-Muddaththir 74:33)
- The night is for you to take rest.
- The day is to earn your livelihood.
And have made your sleep as a thing for rest. (9) And have made the night as a covering (through its darkness), (10) And have made the day for livelihood. (An-Naba 78:9-11)
- However the shops in Hong Kong, Manhattan, New York, etc are open 24/7
- The capitalists love money so much; they go against the natural order.
- Their trains run all day.
- The god of a capitalist is money.
وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ
And by the dawn when it brightens, (Al-Muddaththir 74:34)
- This ayah is similar to Surah 81:18.
And by the dawn when it breathes (At-Takwir 81:18)
- The dawn breathes yet it has no soul.
إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ
Verily, it (Hell, or their denial of the Prophet Muhammad SAW, or the Day of Resurrection) is but one of the greatest calamities. (Al-Muddaththir 74:35)
- The message of Muhammad is one of the great signs.
نَذِيرًا لِلْبَشَرِ (36) لِمَنْ شَاءَ مِنْكُمْ أَنْ يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ (37)
A warning to mankind, (36) To any of you that chooses to go forward (by working righteous deeds), or to remain behind (by commiting sins), (Al-Muddaththir 74:37)
- There are two highways: one that is flat and one that is steep.
- The steep one takes you to Paradise.
- But the flat one takes you to the hellfire like a lamb to the slaughter.
- Which one will you choose?
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ رَهِينَةٌ
Every person is a pledge for what he has earned, (Al-Muddaththir 74:38)
- Ayah 38 means your actions and yourself are inseparable.
- Allah even says your actions will hang around your neck.
O Abu Dharr reported the Prophet (SAW) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: “…O My servants, it is but your deeds that I account for you, and then recompense you for. So he who finds good, let him praise Allah, and he who finds other than that, let him blame no one but himself.” [Sahih Muslim (4/1994) No. 2577]
إِلَّا أَصْحَابَ الْيَمِينِ
Except those on the Right, (i.e. the pious true believers of Islamic Monotheism); (Al-Muddaththir 74:39)
- The companions of the right hand side will be given their book in their right hand.
- The companions of the left hand side will be given their book in their left hand.
- They are going to go to the hellfire.
فِي جَنَّاتٍ يَتَسَاءَلُونَ (40) عَنِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ (41)
In Gardens (Paradise) they will ask one another, (40) About Al-Mujrimun (polytheists, criminals, disbelievers, etc.), (And they will say to them): (Al-Muddaththir 74:40-41)
- The mujrimun Allah is speaking about are those who committed kufr, shirk and zandaqa.
- While the believers are relaxing in Paradise, they will ask about the mujrimun.
- Every believer has a kaafir in his family or his extended family.
- Even the born Muslims.
- Some of you have thieves, gamblers, homosexuals, gambling addicts in your family.
- All types of low life scum of the earth.
مَا سَلَكَكُمْ فِي سَقَرَ (42) قَالُوا لَمْ نَكُ مِنَ الْمُصَلِّينَ (43)
"What has caused you to enter Hell?" (42) They will say: "We were not of those who used to offer their Salat (prayers). (Al-Muddaththir 74:42-43)
- So they are going to ask about them: "What caused you to be in Saqar?"
- They never established the prayers.
But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know. (At-Tawbah 9:11)
- A big debate took place between Imam Shafi’i and Ahmad ibn Hanbal
- about whether a person who doesn't pray is a Muslim.
- Ahmad ibn Hanbal said the person is a kaafir
- He used Surah 9:11 as his evidence, he won the debate.
- Imam Shafi’i said the person is a faasiq (sinner).
- The Prophet had Prisoners Of War and they started to take their shahada.
- The sahabas had a concern: what if their shahada is fake?
- Then Allah revealed Surah 9:11.
- If they make tawbah, peform the 5 daily prayers and pay zakah, accept them as your brothers.
- Allah put down three conditions.
- The Prophet said the difference between a Muslim and a kaafir is salah.
Jabir (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Between a man (Muslim) and shirk and disbelief lies neglect of salah.” [Sahih Muslim (1/88) No. 82, Sunan Tirmidhi (5/13) No. 2620, Sunan Abu Dawud (4/219) No. 4678, Sunan Ibn Majah (2/181) No. 1078, Sunan An-Nasa'i (1/232) No. 463, Musnad Ahmad (3/370) No. 15021]
Buraidah reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, "The pact between us and them is prayer. Whoever abandons it is a disbeliever." [Musnad Ahmad (5/346) No. 22987, Sunan al-Nasa'i (1/231) No. 463, Sunan Tirmidhi (5/13-14) No. 2621, Sunan Ibn Majah (2/181) No. 1079]
Abdullah ibn Shaqiq Uqayli (RA) reported, saying “The companions of Muhummad (SAW) did not regard neglect of any of the deeds as disbelief as they did (neglect) of Salah." [Sunan Tirmidhi (5/14) No. 2622 and Mustadrak al-Haakim (1/48) No. 12 who said it met the conditions of al-Bukhari and Muslim]
- So I don't accept your opinion that if a person doesn't pray, he is still a Muslim.
- The Malikis and Shafis say they chop off the head of those who don't pray as well.
- But they bury them with the Muslims.
- The Hanbalis bury them in the graveyard of the kuffaar.
- The Malikis and Shafis kill them as faasiqun.
- While the Hanbalis kill them as kuffaar.
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (rh) said:
In the case of one who believes that prayer is obligatory yet still persists in not praying, the fuqahaa’ who have studied the matter in detail mentioned a number of points:
The first of them is this point, which was stated by the majority of them, Maalik, Al-Shaafa’i and Ahmad: if a person persists until he is killed, is he killed as a kaafir and an apostate, or as a sinful Muslim like other sinful Muslims, as stated in the two well-known views reported from Ahmad? Such detailed discussion was not reported from the Sahaabah, and is excessive and futile.
If the person believes in his heart that prayer is obligatory, this will not allow him to persist in not doing it until he is executed. Such a thing is not known among the sons of Adam, and has never happened in Islam. It is unheard of for a person to believe that it is obligatory and to be told, “If you do not pray we will execute you” and then to persist in not doing it even though he believes it is obligatory. This has never happened in Islam.
When a person refrains from praying until he is executed, he does not really believe in his heart that it is obligatory and was not doing it, so he is a kaafir, according to the consensus of the Muslims, as it was stated in many reports that the Sahaabah would consider such a person to be a kaafir. This is also indicated by the saheeh texts, such as the ahadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
“Nothing stands between a person and Kufr except his giving up prayer” (narrated by Muslim).
“The covenant that separates us from them is prayer, and whoever gives up prayer has become a kaafir.”
‘Abd-Allaah ibn Shaqeeq said: “The companions of Muhammad did not think that giving up any deed would make a person a kaafir – apart from giving up prayer.”
Whoever persists in not praying and never prostrated to Allaah at all until he dies, can never be a Muslim who believes that prayer is obligatory. Believing that it is obligatory and that the person who does not do it deserves to be executed is sufficient motive to make a person do it, for if a person has the motive and ability to do something, it should be done. If he is able to do it but he never does it, this indicates that the motive is not present in his case.
[Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, (22/47-49)]
وَلَمْ نَكُ نُطْعِمُ الْمِسْكِينَ
"Nor we used to feed Al-Miskin (the poor); (Al-Muddaththir 74:44)
- All the scholars say this means they didn't pay zakah.
- You didn't pray salah which is the right of Allah over you; so it is impossible to pay zakah.
- Zakah is the right of the creation over you.
- Allah spoke about these people who didn't pay zakah.
- They hoard it up.
- They say "I work like a donkey 6 days a week and I should give him zakah? He's poor because he's lazy!"
And those who hoard up gold and silver [Al-Kanz: the money, the Zakat of which has not been paid], and spend it not in the Way of Allah, announce unto them a painful torment. (At-Tawbah 9:34)
- This is the ayah that warns against not paying zakah.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "Anyone whom Allah has given wealth but he does not pay its Zakat, then, on the Day of Resurrection, his wealth will be presented to him in the shape of a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two poisonous glands in its mouth and it will encircle itself round his neck and bite him over his cheeks and say, "I am your wealth; I am your treasure." Then the Prophet (SAW) recited this Divine Verse:- "And let not those who covetously withhold of that which Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty." (3:180) [Sahih Bukhari (6/39) No. 4565]
وَكُنَّا نَخُوضُ مَعَ الْخَائِضِينَ
"And we used to talk falsehood (all that which Allah hated) with vain talkers. (Al-Muddaththir 74:45)
- The scholars say vain talking means; to speak about Allah without knowledge.
- It means to lie on Allah.
- Saying: “Allah is everywhere” is vain talking.
…and saying things about Allah of which you have no knowledge." (Al-A'raf 7:33)
- Saying: “Two Hands means two powers” is vain talking
- Vain talking is to make up your own religion.
- You refuse to learn your religion from scholars.
- You make up your creed, fiqh and manhaj.
- When Mirza Ghulam Ahmad said he is a prophet after Muhammad, that is vain talking.
- Vain talking is to fabricate lies on Allah.
- The Person who says "Jesus is the begotten son of Allah" is indulging in vain talking.
- Beget means to have sex. That's vain talking.
- The Jews said: "Allah's Hands are tied."
The Jews say: "Allah's Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty)."… (Al-Ma'idah 5:64)
- "Allah can't stop us from oppressing the Palestinians because His Hands are tied."
- Another example of vain talking: "Allah is a pauper; but we the Jews are rich."
Indeed, Allah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: "Truly, Allah is poor and we are rich!"… (Aali Imran 3:181)
- "When God created the heavens and the earth, He had to rest and then He was refreshed."
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. (Exodus 31:17) King James Version
- "When God saw how wicked man was, He repented for making man."
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. (Genesis 6:6) King James Version
- All of that is called vain talking.
- The goofy Sufis say "Allah is everywhere." That's vain talking.
- Abu Hanifa used to make takfeer on such people.
Abu Muti' Al-Balkhi reported: "I asked Imam Abu Hanifah about a person who says, 'I do not know whether my Rabb is, above the heavens or on earth?' Abu Hanifah, may Allah grant him His mercy, said: 'A person who makes such a statement becomes an apostate because Allah, the Exalted says, 'The Merciful has ascended above the 'Arsh, and the 'Arsh of Allah is above His heavens'. I further asked Abu Hanifah, 'What if such a person admits, Allah is above His 'Arsh, but exclaims, I do not know whether His 'Arsh is above the heavens or on earth'. Abu Hanifah responded: 'If he denies that the 'Arsh is above the heavens, he is an apostate." [Sharh at-Tahawiyyah, p. 288]
- Everyone indulges in vain talking except you the believer.
- When the atheists say "there is no god", that is vain talking.
- The moment you have a dodgy aqeedah, it means you are indulging in vain talking.
- When the polytheists say "god the father, god the son and god the holy spirit" that is vain talking.
Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them. (Al-Ma'idah 5:73)
- The trinity is vain talking.
- This is Allah making takfir.
Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers. (Al-Ma'idah 5:72)
When you refuse to call the kaafir a kaafir, you become a kaafir yourself.
- This principle is called chain takfir.
Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, may Allah have mercy on him, gathered ten actions that negate one's Islam (Nawaqid ul-'Ashr), the third one of which states: "Whoever does not hold the polytheists to be disbelievers, or has doubts about their disbelief or considers their ways and beliefs to be correct, has committed disbelief."
Abu al-Husain Muhammad Ibn Ahmad al-'Asqalani said: «The Mu'tazila of Baghdad and Basra, and all of ahl al-Qibla, there is no ikhtilaf between them concerning, that the one who doubts regarding the kafir then he himself is a kafir, because the doubter (sakk) concerning kufr there's no ‘iman for him, because he don't know kufr from ‘iman. So there's no dispute between the Umma, the Mu'tazila and other than them; that the doubter concerning the kafir is kafir!“ Taken from (Kitab al-Tanbih wa al-Radd 'ala ahl al-Ahwa' wa al-Bida’, by Muhammad Ibn Ahmad al-Malati)
- The agnostic is an atheist who is a coward.
- So he says "maybe there's a god, I'm not sure."
- He doesn't believe there is a god, but he doesn't have the backbone to say it outright.
- What about the pantheist?
- The pantheist says there is no difference between the creation and the Creator.
- "The cow is Allah, the dog is Allah, everything is Allah." That is a pantheist.
- The Greek word pan means all. Pantheism is coming from Hinduism and Buddhism.
- A pantheist is a kaafir.
And when you (Muhammad SAW) see those who engage in a false conversation about Our Verses (of the Qur'an) by mocking at them, stay away from them till they turn to another topic. And if Shaitan (Satan) causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.). (Al-An'am 6:68)
Allah told you to stay away from vain talking.
- The Americans have a word for it; they call it bull something…
- The Arabs call it kalaam faadee.
And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'an) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell, (An-Nisa 4:140)
- Many of you, when you come to paltalk, you go to rooms where they indulge in vain talking.
- When you stay in rooms where they make a mockery of the deen and enjoy it; you become a kaafir.
- If you are in a gathering and they crack jokes about Islam, and you laugh, you become a kaafir.
If you ask them (about this), they declare: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allah, and His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (SAW) that you were mocking?" (65) Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimun (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.). (At-Tawbah 9:65-66)
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (rh) said: This shows that mocking Allaah and His verses and signs is kufr and this verse indicates that the one who belittles the Messenger of Allaah in earnest or in jest is a kaafir. [as-Saarim al-Maslool (pg. 31)]
- when Aisha (RA) was slandered, Mista ibn Uthaatha was flogged,
- he didn't accuse Aisha of having an affair.
- He was in a gathering where someone mentioned Aisha had an affair and he smiled.
- All he did was smile. He got 80 lashes for smiling.
- If you are in a gathering and someone makes a mockery of Islam and you smile, you become a kaafir.
- Even if you make tawbah, we don't have to accept it.
- Your tawba is between you and Allah but you still have to be punished.
وَكُنَّا نُكَذِّبُ بِيَوْمِ الدِّينِ (46) حَتَّى أَتَانَا الْيَقِينُ (47)
"And we used to belie the Day of Recompense. (46) "Until there came to us (the death) that is certain." (Al-Muddaththir 74:46-47)
And worship your Lord until there comes unto you the certainty (i.e. death). (Al-Hijr 15:99)
"Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!"… (An-Nisa 4:78)
- Death is yaqeen; you can't escape it.
- The angel of death will find you even if you are hiding away in fortified columns.
Everyone shall taste death… (Aali Imran 3:185)
- Tell that to the barelvi because they say Muhammad (SAWS) is alive.
Verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) will die and verily, they (too) will die. (Az-Zumar 39:30)