by Shaikh Faisal
Shawwal 11, 1438
July 5, 2017
Allahﷻ has given us 6 Sacred Possessions:
- Aql (Brain)
- Our life is a gift from Allahﷻ. Therefore, we are not allowed to do a thing that would put our lives in jeopardy.
- Allahﷻ likes for us to appreciate His gifts given to us.
- Putting our lives in danger shows that we are unappreciative and ungrateful.
- Therefore, we have to protect and safeguard our lives.
- Due to this reason, it is haram for the sick and elderly to fast during the Holy Month Ramadan, if the fasting is going to deteriorate their health.
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nisa 4:29
وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا
And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you. (An-Nisa 4:29)
- Because of the ayah, a person is also not allowed to live a lifestyle that is detrimental to their well-being.
Abu Barzah al-Aslami (RA) reported that Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: “The two feet of the servant will not cease (from standing before Allahﷻ) on the Day of Judgment until he is asked about four things: on his life and how he spent it; on his knowledge and what he did with it; on his wealth and where he earned it and how he spent it; and on his body and in what way he utilized it.” [Saheeh, reported by At-Tirmidhi]
- A Muslim will not enter Paradise until he's asked about the 4 things mentioned in the above Hadith.
- Due to your life being sacred, you cannot take up weapons or arms against each other in earnest or jest.
Abu Huraira (RA) narrated the Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: "None of you must point a weapon at his brother for he does not know whether the devil may draw it out while it is in his hand as a result of which he will fall into a pit of hell." [al-Bukhari (7072) and Muslim (2617)]
Abu Hurayra (RA) reported that the Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: "Anyone who carries arms against us is not one of us." [Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith #182]
- Life is so important that taking the life of a person is like taking the life of the whole of mankind.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Ma’idah 5:32
مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا
Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. (Al-Ma'idah 5:32)
- The punishment for the murderer in Shariah is that the murderer is put to death.
- However, it is possible that the family of the victim can ask for blood money and not kill the murderer.
- The blood money is called Dia.
- The Dia for killing a Muslim male is the cost of 200 cows and 100 cows for Muslim female.
- The reason why Muslims use cows as the measurement because the paper currency is not trusted.
- However, some families do not want the blood money but rather see the murderer killed.
- When Muawiya (RA) was in power, a man killed another man and the victim left behind a toddler. Muawiya (RA) waited for the boy to reach puberty to ask him for his decision regarding the fate of the murderer. The victim’s son wanted the murderer killed.
- Some people question the knowledge of Muawiya (RA), but Ibn Abbas (RA) said that he is a scholar.
Narrated By Abdullah (RA): Allah's Apostleﷺ said: "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allahﷻ and that I am His Apostleﷺ, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." [al-Bukhari (6878) and Muslim (1676)]
- This Hadith is also proof that apostates are to be killed.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:194
فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ
Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with Al-Muttaqun (the pious see V.2:2).
- Also, this ayah proves that you are allowed to kill your enemy with the same method the kuffar uses (i.e fire, drowning, shooting).
- When you carry out capital punishment in the society, you are saving the lives of the citizens. Not doing so, creates a pandemic in that society.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:179
وَلَكُمْ فِي الْقِصَاصِ حَيَاةٌ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
And there is (a saving of) life for you in Al-Qisas (the Law of Equality in punishment), O men of understanding, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious see V.2:2).
- According to Shariah law, you are not allowed to kill innocent women and children.
- However, if the enemy kills your women and children, you are allowed to do the same, in order for them to stop.
UTHAYMEEN KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE STATE OF WAR: https://youtu.be/QvPM62sKXoE?list=PL-lpfPU4Pzf6exJ2p-VCXx4xrz5l90id6
- Uthaymeen used Baqara 2:194 for his hujjah (evidence).
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:194
فَمَنِ اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ
Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with Al-Muttaqun (the pious see V.2:2).
- Your life is so sacred that you can practice taqiyyah (deception) to save your life.
- For example, the kuffar of Quraysh were beating Ammar ibn Yasir (RA) so that he can testify that ‘Muhammadﷺ is a false prophet’ and ‘Islam is a false religion.’
- He ended up apostatizing with his tongue to save his life.
- However, Allahﷻ agreed with this act because it was taqiyyah.
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nahl 16:106
مَن كَفَرَ بِاللهِ مِن بَعْدِ إِيمَانِهِ إِلَّا مَنْ أُكْرِهَ وَقَلْبُهُ مُطْمَئِنٌّ بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَٰكِن مَّن شَرَحَ بِالْكُفْرِ صَدْرًا فَعَلَيْهِمْ غَضَبٌ مِّنَ اللهِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Whoever disbelieved in Allah after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith but such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a great torment.
- Some Sahabas were captured by a Roman king and he began killing the Sahabas by boiling them alive. The Amir was Abdallah ibn Hudhafah (RA). The Roman King told Abdallah ibn Hudhafah (RA) that he will spare the lives of the captured Sahabas if he would kiss the king’s forehead.
- Abdallah ibn Hudhafah (RA) despised kissing the forehead of the King. However, he did it to save his life and the lives of the captured Sahaba because life is sacred.
- Omar (RA) was the Caliph at the time and didn't criticize Abdallah for what he did. In fact, he ordered all the Muslims to kiss Abdallah ibn Hudhafah’s (RA) forehead.
Al-Hafiz Ibn Asakir in his biography of Abdullah bin Hudhafah Al-Sahmi (RA), one of the Companions. He said that: He was taken prisoner by the Romans, who brought him to their king. The king said, "Become a Christian, and I will give you a share of my kingdom and my daughter in marriage." Abdullah(RA) said: "If you were to give me all that you possess and all that Arabs possess to make me give up the religion of Muhammadﷺ even for an instant, I would not do it." The king said, "Then I will kill you." Abdullah (RA) said, "It is up to you." The king gave orders that he should be crucified, and commanded his archers to shoot near his hands and feet while ordering him to become a Christian, but he still refused. Then the king gave orders that he should be brought down, and that a big vessel made of copper be brought and heated up. Then, while Abdullah(RA) was watching, one of the Muslim prisoners was brought out and thrown into it, until all that was left of him was scorched bones. The king ordered him to become a Christian, but he still refused. Then he ordered that Abdullah (RA) be thrown into the vessel, and he was brought back to the pulley to be thrown in. Abdullah wept, and the king hoped that he would respond to him, so he called him, but Abdullah (RA) said, "I only weep because I have only one soul with which to be thrown into this vessel at this moment for the sake of Allahﷻ; I wish that I had as many souls as there are hairs on my body with which I could undergo this torture for the sake of Allahﷻ." According to some reports, the king imprisoned him and deprived him of food and drink for several days, then he sent him wine and pork, and he did not come near them. Then the king called him and asked him, "What stopped you from eating" Abdullah (RA) said, "It is permissible for me (under these circumstances), but I did not want to give you the opportunity to gloat." The king said to him, "Kiss my head and I will let you go." Abdullah (RA) said, "And will you release all the Muslim prisoners with me!" The king said, "Yes." So Abdullah (RA) kissed his head and he released him and all the other Muslim prisoners he was holding. When he came back, Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA) said, "Every Muslim should kiss the head of Abdullah bin Hudhafah(RA), and I will be the first to do so." And he stood up and kissed his head. [Tarikh Dimashiq Ibn Asakir (27/358), Shu'ab al-Eman al-Bayhaqi (3/179-180) No. 1522, Tafsir Ibn Kathir (4/606-607)]
- Prison is a bad place to be in.
- People have killed other people in prison over bread.
- To preserve your life in prison, you can do what Prophet Yusuf (AS) did.
- Prophet Yusef (AS) asked a fellow inmate to ask the kafir king to adjudicate on his behalf to appeal his sentence.
- You are not allowed to say that Prophet Yusef (AS) did Tahakum. He acted out of necessity because prison is duress.
- Allahﷻ agreed with Prophet Yusef’s (AS) action.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Yusef 12:42
وَقَالَ لِلَّذِي ظَنَّ أَنَّهُ نَاجٍ مِّنْهُمَا اذْكُرْنِي عِندَ رَبِّكَ فَأَنسَاهُ الشَّيْطَانُ ذِكْرَ رَبِّهِ فَلَبِثَ فِي السِّجْنِ بِضْعَ سِنِينَ
And he said to the one whom he knew to be saved: "Mention me to your lord (i.e. your king, so as to get me out of the prison)." But Shaitan (Satan) made him forget to mention it to his Lord [or Satan made [(Yusuf (Joseph)] to forget the remembrance of his Lord (Allah) as to ask for His Help, instead of others]. So [Yusuf (Joseph)] stayed in prison a few (more) years. (Yusuf 12:42)
- Jafar ibn Abu Talib (RA) asked the Ethiopian Christian king to adjudicate between the Muslim and Quraysh.
Those envoys were Amr bin Al-As (RA) and Abdullah bin Abi Rabia (RA) (the two embraced Islam a few years later). The two envoys took valuable gifts for the king and his clergy in the hopes of convincing the king to return the new Muslims. The pagan envoys demanded the Muslims’ extradition on grounds that they had abandoned the religion of their forefathers, and their leader (Muhammadﷺ) was preaching a religion different from theirs and from that of the king. On hearing the claims against Muslims that the envoys had presented, the Christian king summoned the Muslims to his court. The Muslims selected Jafar bin Abi Talib (RA) to speak on their behalf. With silence in the court, Jafar bin Abi Talib (RA) stood up and addressed the king in the following words: “O King! we were plunged in the depth of ignorance and barbarism; we adored idols, we lived in unchastity, we ate the dead bodies, and we spoke abominations, we disregarded every feeling of humanity, and the duties of hospitality and neighborhood were neglected; we knew no law but that of the strong, when Allahﷻ raised among us a man, of whose birth, truthfulness, honesty, and purity we were aware; and he called to the Oneness of Allahﷻ, and taught us not to associate anything with Himﷻ. “He forbade us the worship of idols; and he enjoined us to speak the truth, to be faithful to our trusts, to be merciful and to regard the rights of the neighbors and kith and kin; he forbade us to speak evil of women, or to eat the substance of orphans; he ordered us to flee from the vices, and to abstain from evil; to offer prayers, to render alms, and to observe fast. “We have believed in him, we have accepted his teachings and his injunctions to worship Allahﷻ, and not to associate anything with Himﷻ, and we have allowed what Heﷻ has allowed, and prohibited what Heﷻ has prohibited. “For this reason, our people have risen against us, have persecuted us in order to make us forsake the worship of Allahﷻ and return to the worship of idols and other abominations. They have tortured and injured us, until finding no safety among them; we have come to your country, and hope you will protect us from oppression.” [Reference: Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum]
GOING TO THE KUFFAR COURTHOUSE OUT OF NECESSITY:
Referring judgment to courts of man-made law which is contrary to shariah is not permissible; the same applies to working in them and applying those laws among people, because:
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nisa 4:60
أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَحَاكَمُوا إِلَى الطَّاغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوا أَن يَكْفُرُوا بِهِ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَن يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا
Have you not seen those (hypocrites) who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taghoot (false judges) while they have been ordered to reject them. But Shaitan (Satan) wishes to lead them far astray.
Surah Nisa 4:60
But if a person is forced to refer for judgment to man-made laws, in order to ward off wrongdoing or get back his rights, it is permissible for him to do that subject to certain conditions:
- That he cannot get his rights except by this way.
- That he should do it reluctantly and hate this way of referring for judgment.
- That he should not take more than his due, even if the law gives it to him.
The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas were asked: What is the ruling on referring for judgment to American law in a dispute between Muslims, with regard to cases of divorce, commerce, and other matters? They replied: “It is not permissible for a Muslim to refer for judgment to man-made laws except in cases of necessity if there are no shariah courts. If he is awarded something that is not his right, it is not permissible for him to take it.” Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 23/502
- On the Day Of Judgement, Allahﷻ will ask you about you did with your wealth.
- A person’s wealth is so sacred that the hand of a thief is cut off.
- However, the thief’s hand is not cut off if the item stolen isn't valued over $100.
- The Dthaahiriyyah Madthab say the hand of the thief is cut off even if he stole one egg.
- However, this opinion is incorrect.
- Also, you can't cut off the hand of a thief if what was stolen was food because perhaps he was hungry.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Ma’idah 5:38
وَالسَّارِقُ وَالسَّارِقَةُ فَاقْطَعُوا أَيْدِيَهُمَا جَزَاءً بِمَا كَسَبَا نَكَالًا مِّنَ اللهِ وَاللهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
Cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All Powerful, All Wise. (Al-Ma'idah 5:38)
- The person who borrows money with the intention of not paying it back to the lender is also a thief.
Abu Huraira (RA) narrated the Prophetﷺ said: “The one who gets married with the intention not to pay the dowry to his wife is a fornicator. And the one who borrows money with the intention not to pay back is a thief.” [Ibn Hibban in ‘al-Majruheen’ (2/261) No. 941]
- Your wealth is so sacred that the longest ayah in the Quran is about money.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:282
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا تَدَايَنتُم بِدَيْنٍ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى فَاكْتُبُوهُ وَلْيَكْتُب بَّيْنَكُمْ كَاتِبٌ بِالْعَدْلِ وَلَا يَأْبَ كَاتِبٌ أَن يَكْتُبَ كَمَا عَلَّمَهُ اللهُ فَلْيَكْتُبْ وَلْيُمْلِلِ الَّذِي عَلَيْهِ الْحَقُّ وَلْيَتَّقِ اللهَ رَبَّهُ وَلَا يَبْخَسْ مِنْهُ شَيْئًا فَإِن كَانَ الَّذِي عَلَيْهِ الْحَقُّ سَفِيهًا أَوْ ضَعِيفًا أَوْ لَا يَسْتَطِيعُ أَن يُمِلَّ هُوَ فَلْيُمْلِلْ وَلِيُّهُ بِالْعَدْلِ وَاسْتَشْهِدُوا شَهِيدَيْنِ مِن رِّجَالِكُمْ فَإِن لَّمْ يَكُونَا رَجُلَيْنِ فَرَجُلٌ وَامْرَأَتَانِ مِمَّن تَرْضَوْنَ مِنَ الشُّهَدَاءِ أَن تَضِلَّ إِحْدَاهُمَا فَتُذَكِّرَ إِحْدَاهُمَا الْأُخْرَىٰ وَلَا يَأْبَ الشُّهَدَاءُ إِذَا مَا دُعُوا وَلَا تَسْأَمُوا أَن تَكْتُبُوهُ صَغِيرًا أَوْ كَبِيرًا إِلَىٰ أَجَلِهِ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللهِ وَأَقْوَمُ لِلشَّهَادَةِ وَأَدْنَىٰ أَلَّا تَرْتَابُوا إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً حَاضِرَةً تُدِيرُونَهَا بَيْنَكُمْ فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ جُنَاحٌ أَلَّا تَكْتُبُوهَا وَأَشْهِدُوا إِذَا تَبَايَعْتُمْ وَلَا يُضَارَّ كَاتِبٌ وَلَا شَهِيدٌ وَإِن تَفْعَلُوا فَإِنَّهُ فُسُوقٌ بِكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللهَ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ اللهُ وَاللهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
O you who believe! When you contract a debt for a fixed period, write it down. Let a scribe write it down in justice between you. Let not the scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so let him write. Let him (the debtor) who incurs the liability dictate, and he must fear Allah, his Lord, and diminish not anything of what he owes. But if the debtor is of poor understanding, or weak, or is unable himself to dictate, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her. And the witnesses should not refuse when they are called on (for evidence). You should not become weary to write it (your contract), whether it be small or big, for its fixed term, that is more just with Allah; more solid as evidence, and more convenient to prevent doubts among yourselves, save when it is a present trade which you carry out on the spot among yourselves, then there is no sin on you if you do not write it down. But take witnesses whenever you make a commercial contract. Let neither scribe nor witness suffer any harm, but if you do (such harm), it would be wickedness in you. So be afraid of Allah; and Allah teaches you. And Allah is the All-Knower of each and everything. (Al-Baqarah 2:282)
- When you lend money, write it down.
- People are killed every day because of money.
Abu Hurayra (RA) reported that the Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: "Anyone who cheats us is not one of us." [Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith #182]
- Many Sahabas were rich traders, like Abu Bakr (RA) and AbduRahman ibn Auf(RA).
- Suhayb Ar-Rumi (RA) migrated to Mecca and became rich. When he was going to make Hijrah to Medinah, He forsakes all his wealth for Hijrah. The Prophetﷺ commended his decision.
- Later, the Prophetﷺ sent armies on expeditions to raid Quraysh trade routes.
It was narrated from Rifaa’ah ibn Raafi’ (RA) that the Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: “The merchants will be raised on the Day of Resurrection as evildoers, apart from those who fear Allahﷻ and are honest.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhi (3/507) No. 1210, Sunan al-Darime (2/322) No. 2538, Sunan Ibn Majah (3/277) No. 2146, Ibn Hibban (11/276-277) No. 4910, Mustadrak al-Haakim (2/8) No. 2144; Abu Esa said: It is hasan saheeh. al-Haakim said this hadith has Sahih isnaad but they (Two Shaikhs) did not narrate it; adh-Dhahabi graded this Sahih]
- In Hong Kong, they sell fake Rolex watches for $100.
- A Muslim has to make dua before entering the marketplace because it is full of fake items.
- The first people to cheat with the scales were the people of Shuaib (AS) and not Nigerians email scammers.
- Prophet Shuaib (AS) warned them to fear Allahﷻ, stop worshipping idols and to give full measure.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-A’raf 7:85
وَإِلَىٰ مَدْيَنَ أَخَاهُمْ شُعَيْبًا قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم بَيِّنَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ فَأَوْفُوا الْكَيْلَ وَالْمِيزَانَ وَلَا تَبْخَسُوا النَّاسَ أَشْيَاءَهُمْ وَلَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ بَعْدَ إِصْلَاحِهَا ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ
And to (the people of) Madyan (Midian), (We sent) their brother Shu'aib. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (God) but Him. [La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)]." Verily, a clear proof (sign) from your Lord has come unto you; so give full measure and full weight and wrong not men in their things, and do not mischief on the earth after it has been set in order, that will be better for you, if you are believers.
- The people of Shuaib (AS) became rich from clandestine activity but there was no barakah (blessings) in their wealth.
- Some people are gullible and naive that they believe the email scammers.
- Allahﷻ referred to people who don't think as the worst creatures.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Anfal 8:22
إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
Verily! The worst of (moving) living creatures with Allah are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not (i.e. the disbelievers). (Al-Anfal 8:22)
- Zakah purifies one’s wealth.
- The literal meaning of Zakah means to purify and grow.
Allahﷻ said in Surah At-Tawbah 9:34
وَالَّذِينَ يَكْنِزُونَ الذَّهَبَ وَالْفِضَّةَ وَلَا يُنفِقُونَهَا فِي سَبِيلِ اللهِ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ
And those who hoard up gold and silver [Al-Kanz: the money, the Zakat of which has not been paid], and spend it not in the Way of Allah, announce unto them a painful torment. (At-Tawbah 9:34)
- Whoever doesn't pay Zakah, his wealth will become a snake which will bite him on the Day of Judgement.
"Whoever is made wealthy by Allahﷻ and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, 'I am your wealth, I am your treasure.” Bukhari Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486.
3. HONOR, DIGNITY & PRESTIGE
- When Prophet Yusuf (AS) was in prison, the king had a dream which needed interpretation.
- The King was told that Prophet Yusef (AS) was skillful in interpreting dreams.
- Prophet Yusuf (AS) refused to leave prison until the King conducts a public inquiry to clear his name regarding his accusation of sexual intercourse with the women.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Yusef 12:50-51
وَقَالَ الْمَلِكُ ائْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُ الرَّسُولُ قَالَ ارْجِعْ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَاسْأَلْهُ مَا بَالُ النِّسْوَةِ اللَّاتِي قَطَّعْنَ أَيْدِيَهُنَّ إِنَّ رَبِّي بِكَيْدِهِنَّ عَلِيمٌ
And the king said: "Bring him to me." But when the messenger came to him, [Yusuf (Joseph)] said: "Return to your lord and ask him, 'What happened to the women who cut their hands? Surely, my Lord (Allah) is Well-Aware of their plot.'" (Yusuf 12:50)
قَالَ مَا خَطْبُكُنَّ إِذْ رَاوَدتُّنَّ يُوسُفَ عَن نَّفْسِهِ قُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا عَلِمْنَا عَلَيْهِ مِن سُوءٍ قَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ الْعَزِيزِ الْآنَ حَصْحَصَ الْحَقُّ أَنَا رَاوَدتُّهُ عَن نَّفْسِهِ وَإِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ
(The King) said (to the women) : "What was your affair when you did seek to seduce Yusuf (Joseph)?" The women said: "Allah forbid! No evil know we against him!" The wife of Al-'Aziz said: "Now the truth is manifest (to all), it was I who sought to seduce him, and he is surely of the truthful." (Yusuf 12:51)
- The Prophetﷺ said he was surprised at the decision of Yusuf (AS) refusing to leave prison. The Prophetﷺ said he would have left prison at the first opportunity given.
- Prophet Yusef (AS) took this approach because your honor is sacred.
- The Quran is the greatest book of psychology, sociology, and history but, you'll never appreciate the Quran until someone explains it to you.
- This is why the kuffar burn the Quran because they are jealous of it. You don't see them burning other books.
- It is important to protect the honor of your Muslim brother and sister.
Asma' Bint Yazid (RA) narrated the Prophetﷺ said: "Whoever defends the honour of his brother in absence has the right over Allahﷻ to be freed from the Fire." [Musnad Ahmad (6/461) No. 27650, al-Mu’jam al-Kabir al-Tabarani (24/176) No. 443, Musnad Abu Dawud at-Tayalisi (3/201) No. 1737]
Abu Huraira (RA) reported Allah's Apostleﷺ said: The servant (who conceals) the faults of others in this world, Allahﷻ would conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection [Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith #6267]
Narrated By Uqbah ibn Amir(RA): The Prophetﷺ said: "He who sees something which should be kept hidden and conceals it will be like one who has brought to life a girl buried alive." [Abu Dawood (4/273, No. 4891), al-Hakim (4/426, No. 8162), al-Bayhaqi (8/331, No. 17387), Sunan Kubra Nasa'i (4/307, No. 7281), At-Tabarani (17/319, No. 883)]
Saalim (RA) reported from his father that Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: “A Muslim is a Muslim’s brother. He does not oppress him and he does not let him perish. And if anyone attends to the need of his brother then Allahﷻ attends to his need. And if anyone relieves from a Muslim a hardship then Allahﷻ removes from him one of his hardships on the day of resurrection. And if anyone veils a Muslim (his faults) then Allahﷻ will veil him on the day of Resurrection (his faults). [Tirmidhi 1431, Bukhari 2442, Ahmed 5650]
- A Muslim’s blood, honor, and wealth is haram to another Muslim.
- When you kill a Muslim, the murderer will get all of the victim’s sins added to his scale on the Day of Judgement.
- There is no back biting for a kaafir. The only time backbiting is haram on a kafir if he is a Dhimmee (A Christian or a Jew that is a citizen of the Islamic State by paying the jizya).
- You can't steal from a Dhimmee.
- The Jizya protects the sacred possessions of the Dhimmee.
- There is backbiting for a wicked scholar because Imam Malik (RA) called a wicked scholar a dajjal (liar).
- Some wicked scholars have said:
‘There's no Jihad.’ (Mufti Menk)
‘You can't break idols.’ (Nouman Ali Khan)
‘I have doubts about Islam.’ (Yasir Qadhi)
‘Gays should be able to marry.’ (Shuaib Webb)
‘We can vote for democracy.’ (Bilal Philips)
‘The Quran got it wrong. Jesus was crucified.’ (Reza Aslan)
- The Muslim youth are in danger because they listen to these wicked scholars who are celebrities.
- Some people’s knowledge of Islam and Iman is so weak that a man preaches kufr openly and they aren't able to recognize it.
Reza Aslan Says Jesus Was Crucified: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-7D75ftmk
Snake Nazim Phone Calling The Prophetﷺ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58gHWKE84FA
Yasir Qadhi Doubts Islam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rTQln0GWQ0
Suhaib Webb promotes gay marriages: http://mybeliefs.co.uk/2013/05/16/imam-suhaib-webb-comes-out-in-support-of-gay-marriage/
Yasir Qadhi's Remark About Umar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4gIibq5yY
Hamza Yusef: OK To Pray To Muhammadﷺ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFezsaQnzhk
Dawah man expose yasir qadhi private emails where he doubts Hifz of Quran: https://youtu.be/Gpm2M2VZ7qA
Politics, Western Democracy, Yasir Qadhi, and Tony Blair. An analysis of the politicization of Yasir Qadhi over the years, culminating with his full-circle Ikhwanee principles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q84M_aajTvI
- Some people are so naive that they believe scholars are infallible.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Az-Zumar 39:30
إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ
Verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) will die and verily, they (too) will die. (Az-Zumar 39:30)
- Your honor is so sacred that when the hypocrites of Madina accused Aisha (RA) of having an affair, Allahﷻ revealed an ayah of her innocence from the accusations.
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nur 24:11
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ جَاءُوا بِالْإِفْكِ عُصْبَةٌ مِّنكُمْ لَا تَحْسَبُوهُ شَرًّا لَّكُم بَلْ هُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ لِكُلِّ امْرِئٍ مِّنْهُم مَّا اكْتَسَبَ مِنَ الْإِثْمِ وَالَّذِي تَوَلَّىٰ كِبْرَهُ مِنْهُمْ لَهُ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Verily! Those who brought forth the slander (against 'Aishah the wife of the Prophet SAW) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (An-Nur 24:11)
- Aisha (RA) was so humbled that she said she didn't think Allahﷻ would make it an ayah.
- Allahﷻ referred to the accusations as an Ifk (big lie).
- The Prophetﷺ warned about staying away from the 7 Major Sins, in which one of them is accusing indecency on chaste women.
Narrated Abu-Huraira (RA) the Prophetﷺ said: “Avoid the seven great destructive sins.” The people enquired; ‘O Allah’s Messengerﷺ! What are they?’ The Prophetﷺ said: To join others in worship along with Allahﷻ, to practise sorcery, to kill the life that Allahﷻ has forbidden except for a just cause (according to Islamic law), to eat up usury, to eat up the orphan’s wealth, to show one’s back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting, and to accuse the chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers.” (Bukhari).
- The punishment for slandering chaste women is 80 lashes.
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nur 24:4
وَالَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَأْتُوا بِأَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَاءَ فَاجْلِدُوهُمْ ثَمَانِينَ جَلْدَةً وَلَا تَقْبَلُوا لَهُمْ شَهَادَةً أَبَدًا وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever, they indeed are the Fasiqun (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (An-Nur 24:4)
- Qurtubi (RA) was a scholar from Spain and his tafseer of the Quran was very detailed compared to ibn Katheer(RA). It was detailed to the point where if a Muslim family adopts a Christian girl, who was falsely accused of indecency, the accuser would still receive 80 lashes because the honor of the Muslim family was violated.
- Also, the testimony of the accuser can never be used.
- If someone testifies that he saw Zina being committed, four witnesses are needed.
- The procedure performed by the judge would be to split up the four witnesses and ask each witness individually regarding the position used of the accused adulterers.
- If their testimony contradicts one another, then the judge would dismiss the case and give each witness 80 lashes for slandering.
- This incident happened during the Caliph of Umar (RA) involving Mugheera ibn Shu'bah(RA).
- Umar (RA) threw the case out of court and gave each witness 80 lashes for slander.
- The honor of the Prophets and Sahaba are sacred.
Hussain ibn Ali (RA)related from his father Ali Ibn Abi Talib (RA) that Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: "Whoever curses a Prophet, kill him. Whoever curses my Companions, beat him." [al-Mu’jam al-Awsat al-Tabarani (5/35) No. 4602]
- The adulterer is stoned to death because a person’s lineage is sacred.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Ahzab 33:32
يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَّعْرُوفًا
O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner. (Al-Ahzab 33:32)
- Some people like to commit adultery with married women.
- There are 3 reasons why these hypocrites prefer married women:
- The woman has to keep quiet about the affair to not expose
2. She's already married so she won't pressure him to marry
3. She uses the money given to her by the husband to use on him.
- Due to your lineage being sacred, your wife is not allowed to open the door when the husband isn't there.
- Not even for the brother-in-law.
It was narrated from ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir (RA) that the Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: “Beware of entering upon women.” A man from among the Ansar said: “O Messenger of Allahﷺ, what about the brother-in-law?” He said: “The brother-in-law is death.” [al-Bukhari (5232) and Muslim (2172)]
- Sometimes a man has many sons and ends up loving him, raising him, and inheriting from him but the son isn't his own.
- This is due to the wife may have had an affair and claimed the son as his own.
- A man having an affair is not as bad as a woman having one because if she gets pregnant, then the lineage gets mixed up.
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nur 24:2
الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
The woman and the man guilty of illegal sexual intercourse, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime but if married persons commit it, the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's Law). (An-Nur 24:2)
- Allahﷻ mentioned the fornicating female before the male. There are 3 opinions amongst the scholars regarding this:
- The female commits Zina more than the male but that's a rare opinion.
- It is more shameful for a woman to commit Zina than a man.
- It is more dangerous because the woman can become pregnant. Women are more vulnerable than men, especially with a disease. They should fear Allahﷻ.
- Your Aql is your brain.
- You are not allowed to abuse your aql with alcohol, drugs, and hallucinogens.
- The husband is the Amir of the house, so he can't indulge himself with these illnesses.
‘Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) reported that Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: “If anyone drinks wine then his salah over forty days are not approved. If he repents then Allahﷻ will relent to him. If he reverts (to it), then Allahﷻ will not approve his salah over forty days if he repents, Allahﷻ will relent to him but if he reverts (to it) then Allahﷻ will not approve his salah over forty days. If he repents then Allahﷻ will relent to him. Again, if he reverts the fourth time, Allahﷻ will not approve his salah over forty days and if he repents then Allahﷻ will not relent to him and He will give him to drink from the river of Khabal.” Someone asked, “O Abu Abdur Rahman! what is the river of Khabal?’ He said, “The pus of the dwellers of the people of fire.” [Sunan Tirmidhi (4/290) No. 1862, Sunan Nasa'i (8/317) No. 5670, Musnad Ahmad (2/35) No. 4917, al-Mu’jam al-Kabir al-Tabarani (12/390) No. 13441]
Mu'awiyah (RA) narrated that the Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: Regarding the one who drinks alcohol, 'If he drinks (for the first time) flog him, then if he drinks for the second time flog him, then if he drinks for the third time flog him then if he drinks for the fourth time you should kill him." Related by Ahmad and the wording is his. It is also transmitted by the four Imams. Bulugh al-Maram: Book 10, Hadith 1282 [AHMED, NASA’I, TIRMIDHI, IBN MAJAH, ABU DAUD]
- Being intoxicated doesn't excuse you if you were to commit a crime or announce divorce on your wife.
- If you smuggle Class A drugs, like Cocaine and Heroine, then the punishment for the smuggler is death.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-Ma’idah 5:33
إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ذَٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter. (Al-Ma'idah 5:33)
- If you steal an item valued over $100, then your hand gets cut off. However, if you use a knife or gun to rob a person, your head gets cut off.
- In Shariah, the executioner names the criminal, the crime, the family name, and tribe name.
- Some people exaggerate in their admiration of the Aql (brain), to the extent that they give preference to the Aql over the Naql (text).
- This is the mentality of the Mu’tazila (rationalist).
- Iblis (Satan) was the first rationalist because when he was told to bow down to Adam, he wasn't intellectually convinced that Adam was better than him.
- Iblis preferred the Aql over the Naql.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-A’raf 7:12
قَالَ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَلَّا تَسْجُدَ إِذْ أَمَرْتُكَ قَالَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ
(Allah) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?" Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay." (Al-A'raf 7:12)
- The son of Noah was another rationalist.
- Noah (AS) gave da'wah for 950 years and only 80 people were on the boat.
- He convinced himself that going on top of the mountain would save him from the flood.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Hud 11:43
قَالَ سَآوِي إِلَىٰ جَبَلٍ يَعْصِمُنِي مِنَ الْمَاءِ قَالَ لَا عَاصِمَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللهِ إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ وَحَالَ بَيْنَهُمَا الْمَوْجُ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْمُغْرَقِينَ
The son replied: "I will betake myself to a mountain, it will save me from the water." Nuh (Noah) said: "This day there is no saviour from the Decree of Allah except him on whom He has mercy." And a wave came in between them, so he (the son) was among the drowned. (Hud 11:43)
- He preferred the Aql over the Naql but the Aql is not always perfect.
- You are not allowed to prefer the Aql over the Naql.
Narrated Ali (RA): If the religion were based on opinion, it would be more important to wipe over the under parts of the leather socks than the upper, but I have seen Allah’s Messengerﷺ wiping over the upper parts of his leather socks. [Reported by Abu Da’ud with good Isnad (chain of narrators)].
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Naba 78:33
And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age; (An-Naba 78:33)
- When the text is clear, it is haram to make ijtihad.
- Ijtihad means to exert an effort to find a ruling on a matter that Allahﷻ or the Prophetﷺ didn't mention.
- Some scholars say that ijtihad is an independent judgment. This is incorrect because you have to make ijtihad based on Quran and Sunnah.
- For example, in respect to artificial insemination, the scholar will make ijtihad regarding this issue because it didn't exist during the time of the Prophetﷺ.
- The only deen accepted by Allahﷻ is Islam.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Aali-Imran 3:85
وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. (Aali Imran 3:85)
- So if you are a Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, etc, your destiny is Hell-Fire.
- In this day and age, Muslims go to the best dentist, best mechanic, best doctor. However, when it comes to Islam, they rather take their Deen from a guessing layman.
- This is a sign of hypocrisy because they don't have a love for Islam in their heart.
- They see Islam as a side issue and not an important factor.
Allahﷻ said in Surah An-Nahl 16:43
فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
So ask of those who know the Scripture [learned men of the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], if you know not. (An-Nahl 16:43)
- Ali (RA) said the father should teach his wife and children the deen.
- Everyone is a shepherd responsible for their flock.
It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (RA) that the Prophetﷺ said: “Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The ruler is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock; the man is the shepherd of his family members and is responsible for them; the woman is the shepherd of her husband’s house and children and is responsible for them; the slave is the shepherd of his master’s wealth and is responsible for it. Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock.” [al-Bukhari #853 and Muslim #1829]
Allahﷻ said in Surah At-Tahrim 66:6
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ
O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.
- Many men like to keep the knowledge to themselves because they don't want their wives to have more knowledge than them.
- They are selfish, insecure and want to keep their wife jahil.
- When you teach your family the Deen, you are saving them from the Hell-Fire.
- The deen is the most important thing in your life and everything you do is for the deen.
- For example, when you marry, you marry for the deen to find a pious wife. When you open a business, you get rich so that you can open a masjid and spread Islam. When you have children, you need them so they can make dua for you in the grave.
- Even when you sleep with your wife, you get blessings. This is also for the deen.
Allahﷻ said in Surah Al-An’am 6:162-163
قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Say (O Muhammad SAW) : "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَبِذَٰلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
"He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims." (Al-An'am 6:163)
- This ayah is proof that everything you do in life is for the sake of the deen.
- You should stay away from people who have no love for the deen.
- Many people want to be popular so they'll have hundreds of friends. However, it's better for you to have 5 friends who love the deen.
- Many people want to marry a weak Muslim.
- If your iman is weak, why marry someone who has weak Iman also?
- This is a relationship leading to disaster.
- Marry a strong muslim. This will save you from the hell-fire.
- It is compulsory for the Amir to protect the Deen of the people.
- When you are an Amir of a country, you are not allowed to let the wicked scholars preach their kufr, shirk and zandaqa (heresy).
- This is the reason why Khaalid ibn Abdullah Al-Qasree (RA)(Governor of Iraq) sacrificed a wicked scholar (Ja'd ibn Dirham).
Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Muhammad Ibn Habeeb Ibn Abee Habeeb (RA) on the authority of his father, on the authority of his grandfather [who] said: I witnessed Khaalid Ibn 'Abdullah Al-Qasree and he addressed them at Waasit "Oh People, make sacrifice, may Allahﷻ accept it from you. Verily I am sacrificing Al-Ja'd Ibn Dirham, for indeed he claims that Allahﷻ did not take Ibrahim as a khaleel (close friend), and [that] Heﷻ did not speak to Moosa. Most Perfect is Heﷻ and exalted is Heﷻ from what Al-Ja'd says." Then he descended and slaughtered him. I say: And the Jahmiyyah and Mu'tazilah speak with this and they distort the text of the revelation regarding that, and they claim that the Lord is purified of that (i.e. having spoken to Moses and taken Ibrahim as a khalil). [Mukhtasar al-Uluww of adh-Dhahabi, (p.134)]
- If the Amir didn't protect the people’s Deen, he would have been questioned by Allahﷻ on the Day of Judgement.
- Rashad Khalifa was a Hadith Rejecter. He was also a Christian pretending to be a Muslim.
- He was a heretic and a pedophile who allowed a menstruating woman to lead the prayer.
- He was assassinated in his bathroom.
- However, you can not kill the wicked scholars in darul harb (UK or USA etc).
- The kafir governments in Darul harb protect wicked scholars.
- Therefore it is incumbent on the scholars of Haqq to debate and refute the wicked scholars exposing their lies.
- Otherwise, these wicked scholars will lead the Muslim youth to the Hellfire like a lamb to the slaughter.
- Allahﷻ didn't call them scholars. He called them donkeys and dogs.
Rashad Khalifa Cult Exposed: http://www.answering-christianity.com/rk_cult_exposed.htm
Narrated Muawiya(RA): I heard the Prophetﷺ saying: "If Allahﷻ wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allahﷻ. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah'sﷻ teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah'sﷻ order (Day of Judgment) is established." [al-Bukhari (71) and Muslim (1037)]
Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messengerﷺ said: “Two characteristics cannot combine in a hypocrite: good character and an understanding of religion.” [Sunan Tirmidhi (5/49) No. 2684, al-Thiqat Ibn Hibban (8/227) No. 13149, al-Mu’jam al-Awsat al-Tabarani (8/75) No. 8010, al-Madkhal ila al-Sunan al-Kubra al-Bayhaqi (pg. 256) No. 357]